[KG] Samsung preps high-end, mainstream phones based on Tizen

KakaoDj

Kitguru article

I am not really a phone guy, so i have NO idea what Tizen is. But Samsung needs Tizen in order to lower its reliance on Google Android operating system. As far as i understand, HTML5 apps are essential to the success of Tizen, and there are almost none out there.

According to Samsung, the Tizen platform will be a success if it accounts for 15 per cent of the company’s smartphone shipments.

Samsung planned to launch a Tizen-powered smartphone back in 2013, but after numerous delays the product is still not on the market. According to the company, market conditions were not good for a launch of a brand new handset, which is why the firm had to cancel its introductions and reconsider its plans.

samsung_tizen_smartphone.jpg

Tizen history is really long and had soo many different names

its backed up by everyone

go check out its  history

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

They said converting Android apps to run on Tizen was really easy. In fact, there is a program for it that does it automatically. I hope Tizen really becomes something. Not that I want to buy a Tizen phone, I just want more competition.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.