The Philips W6618 with 5300 mAh battery

Krush

The general specs are incredibly unimpressive, bordering on the low-end of the smartphone spectrum. The 5-inch display features a qHD resolution, the internals are a 1.3GHz MediaTek quad core, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of storage with a microSD slot, an 8MP camera, and Android 4.2. But the battery is a whopping 5300 mAh, far exceeding most small tablet batteries.

Hmm... Ok...

http://androidandme.com/2014/04/news/the-philips-w6618-may-be-low-end-but-its-5300-mah-battery-sure-isnt/

Would totally buy one, looks good, big screen, big battery.

Does enough to be a phone with good web browsing, perfect.

I thought it was a seriously hardcore electric shaver at first....

But that's really nice to see, I would buy one just to have it when on vacation when access to electricity all day around would be hard and it wouldn't matter if screen brightness was on 100% all day to fight the sun.

Philiphs who? The light bulb manufacturer?!

Also: Great TV's, kitchen appliances (fridges, microvaves, ovens, dishwashers, toasters...), medical machines like MRI scanners etc., shavers, hair trimmers, headphones, mp3 players, radios, hoovers...

So you see Philips is one of the biggest house appliance manufacturers in the world.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Seems like a great phone, and might be even better if you could get android 4.4 on there because it has a lot of performance enhancements.

Wish more normal phones came with big batteries, I dont care if my phone is 2mm thick if it only lasts 2 hours of actually using it.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)