AIO Advice

yummypugs

Hello, I am in the process of downsizing my build, to an even smaller SFF case and am in need of a 240mm AIO and am limited by a pump block height of 55mm.

I am specifically looking for an AIO with a water temperature sensor, where both the fans and pump can adjust to the temperature of the water.

Are there any other brands other than NZXT and corsair which make these AIOs with the sensor? I am currently eyeing the Z53 as I've heard its quieter than the corsair ones. What are your recommendations? I wish the EK d-rgb had a water sensor but from my understanding it does not..  

Thanks in advance!

What case are you looking at? Then it's easier to know for sure if things will fit or even work. Also what are your other specs? Pretty important for well providing enough cooling.

It will be the Dan A4-H2O which just came out. I have a 5900x and 3070ti. 

4 minutes ago, yummypugs said:

It will be the Dan A4-H2O which just came out. I have a 5900x and 3070ti. 

I would get a Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 - Pump Height 53mm, Radiator thickness 38mm

https://www.arctic.de/en/Liquid-Freezer-II-240/ACFRE00046A

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

2 hours ago, DoctorNick said:

I would get a Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 - Pump Height 53mm, Radiator thickness 38mm

https://www.arctic.de/en/Liquid-Freezer-II-240/ACFRE00046A

This will not work in the case, as the pump may be 53mm, but the tubing would hinter the case from closing as they stick out from the top of the pump. 

2 hours ago, yummypugs said:

This will not work in the case, as the pump may be 53mm, but the tubing would hinter the case from closing as they stick out from the top of the pump. 

Of course didn't think of that. Sorry about that

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.