My case uses these crappy harddrive mounts, would I be able to replace them with sturdier ones or would they not fit?

ArcticApe

Case is Cooler master Masterbox 320L. I want to use some ironwolf's and I'm worried about vibration and stuff.
2 x Plastic Chassis Hard Drive Mounting Rails for Cooler Master 3.5" HDD  Bracket With Left & Right SATA SSD Computer connectors|Computer Cables &  Connectors| - AliExpress

Are the screws embedded in rubber (or at least elastic material)? If so, they're fine. Cooler Master is not some shady cheap-no-name Chinese brand you get for pittance on Aliexpress. They're a premium brand so you can expect at least some engineer having thought about the design 😉

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

1 minute ago, Dutch_Master said:

Are the screws embedded in rubber (or at least elastic material)? If so, they're fine. Cooler Master is not some shady cheap-no-name Chinese brand you get for pittance on Aliexpress. They're a premium brand so you can expect at least some engineer having thought about the design 😉

theyre not, you align them into the harddrive hole and slide it in.

24 minutes ago, ArcticApe said:

Case is Cooler master Masterbox 320L. I want to use some ironwolf's and I'm worried about vibration and stuff.
2 x Plastic Chassis Hard Drive Mounting Rails for Cooler Master 3.5" HDD  Bracket With Left & Right SATA SSD Computer connectors|Computer Cables &  Connectors| - AliExpress

I had a case that had those very same mounts and never had any problems with them at all so you should be fine with those.  The case I have now is a CoolerMaster Mastercase 5T, CoolerMaster makes very good products so I wouldn't worry about the drive mounts.

38 minutes ago, ArcticApe said:

theyre not, you align them into the harddrive hole and slide it in.

Honestly it's fine I have a nas that's been operating like this for 9 years. I replaced the drives after 5,5 years to get more storage and the current ironwolfs have been going solid. The old drives are still used in other systems to this day. Funny enough same mounting in the cm690 II :p.

So really don't worry it's going to be fine.