Is the Be Quiet! Pure Loop 240 good?

floe

I'm looking at this AIO for my first pc build, but I'm unsure if it's good. I couldn't find reviews from people I recognized and know I can trust, but those that I did find where mostly positive. Still, this cooler doesn't get talked about too much, so I'm a bit confused.

I considered the Arctic liquid freezer II 240 as well, but I kinda want the be quiet one because it looks better and I don't think I really need the extra cooler performance the liquid freezer would give me since I'll only be cooling a 12400f. (Yes I know both of these would be overkill and you might consider it a waste of money. I want an AIO because I think it looks good and I'm willing to spend a bit extra.) Also, in the one comparison I could find, these coolers seemed to perform very similarly, though I don't know how reliable these stats were. 

So is this a good cooler, or is there an issue I'm not aware of/doesn't it perform that well? All help is appreciated 🙂

Arctic freezer should be cheaper and within a degree or two.

Personally I love bequiet fans so I would go that way just for the noise profile similar to noctuas

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it