Case fans are dim

FRJohnson
Go to solution Solved by Ralfi,

Two things you can try:

[1] Use alternate ARGB ports on the Hub, just to see if you have faulty ports. Only change one fan at a time, so you know which one you swapped.

[2] Downloading Aura Sync to see if you can control the lighting that way…

https://rog.asus.com/articles/guides/how-to-customize-your-pcs-rgb-lighting-with-aura-sync/

hey guys,

I just got a new pc a few days ago and the rgb on my case fans were bright but recently the fan rgb on the front of my case have gone dim for some reason. The rgb on the other components seem to be just fine but its only the 3 front fans that are dim. Compared to when the rgb was still bright, they are now really dim.

I was wondering if there is something wrong with my fans and if I could control the rgb on my fans. Thanks guys.

Btw im using Antec DF600 FLUX with stock argb case fans.

4 minutes ago, Ralfi said:

Just looked up your case. It has an LED control button on the top yeah? Maybe cycle through its modes & see if things return to normal.

I can change to brighter colors like white which makes it slightly brighter but I now notice that the bottom fan flashes every now and then.

Thanks

1 minute ago, FRJohnson said:

I can change to brighter colors like white which makes it slightly brighter but I now notice that the bottom fan flashes every now and then.

Thanks

🤔 How have you connected the fans to your motherboard? Via the supplied Hub?

What motherboard is it? You could try the recommended supported RGB software just to see if you can tweak things.

Just now, Ralfi said:

🤔 How have you connected the fans to your motherboard? Via the supplied Hub?

What motherboard is it? You could try the recommended supported RGB software just to see if you can tweak things.

Yes I have connected the fans via the supplied hub. My motherboard is ASUS Rog strix b550-f gaming wifi II

Two things you can try:

[1] Use alternate ARGB ports on the Hub, just to see if you have faulty ports. Only change one fan at a time, so you know which one you swapped.

https://rog.asus.com/articles/guides/how-to-customize-your-pcs-rgb-lighting-with-aura-sync/

37 minutes ago, Ralfi said:

Two things you can try:

The first one seemed to do the trick. Thanks!