is this a good laptop for the price? HP Victus 16

i am wondering if this laptop is good for the price. I am willing to spend under 900 usd msrp on a laptop. the laptop will be used for school work, photo editing and light gaming (osu!, minecraft, csgo, valorant). the cpu is a very good deal but i am not very sure about the 3050ti. 

Please don't buy the 3050ti model spend a couple more bucks and buy a 3060 it gives you 40% more performance for like 100 usd

I have an ASUS G14 2021 with Manjaro KDE and I am a professional Linux NoOB and also pretty bad at General Computing.

ALSO I DON'T EDIT MY POSTS* NOWADAYS SO NO NEED TO REFRESH BEFORE REPLYING *unless I edit my post

would the 3050ti be enough to run games at 1080p 144hz? i dont really care about quality as i always play on competitive settings (all low except view distance far).

I should be enough in my experience, I have one and it  works fine for me at 1200p at 120hz, so less pixels would mean higher refresh rate.

██▓▒░    🆉 🆈 🆉 🆉 🆈 🆇    ░▒­­▓██

Rule 45: If there is not, there will be.

PC: ROG Flow X13 (5900HS, 3050ti, 16GB 4266Mhz) + XG Mobile (3080M 16GB 150W)
VR Headset: Meta (hmm) Quest 2
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G + Galaxy Watch 4

31 minutes ago, mrekk said:

would the 3050ti be enough to run games at 1080p 144hz? i dont really care about quality as i always play on competitive settings (all low except view distance far).

It will be ok but really the 3060 version of other laptops and itself is within 100$ of it and that jump will make it so the laptop will last a couple years longer for gaming easily.