Want bear bones laptop and parts

matto97

I want it 15.6" slim like Gigabytes laptops and intel/nvidia room for 1/2 drives or 2GPU's if posible. and good places to get latest parts for it. Thanks

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Slim and barebone will never work.

Just order it from people who make custom laptops.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I could yes but i want to build it my self and have the joy of knowing i built it

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Bear bones laptop?

You'll probably have to visit a voodoo witch doctor and sell Baron Samedi your soul to get one of those...

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

Well, I forgot the last time I saw mobile parts in e-shops I visit so it's probably going to be hard for you. But good luck.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

And when i say like gigabytes laptops i mean nice looking and not big and chunky

And when i say like gigabytes laptops i mean nice looking and not big and chunky

That's the problem, for laptop to be not big and chunky it has to be custom made to fit everything. Barebones are tough to engineer that way.

Spoiler

"Gaming Laptops" with 2 GPUs are and will always be big a chunky with lots of vents for dust due to the nature of the cooling required.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Thats why i sed 2 if posible

nope, nope and how about NOPE

everything in it has to be custom 

also, if it COULD be done, where are you ordering your parts from? i dont know any store that sells mobile GPU's and such.... youre out of luck

try this if you live in the EU http://www.bto.eu/

thats the closest youre gonna get to a barebone, but you cant make it yourself as as far that im aware of mobile parts are always OEM

USA probably has something simular too

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

or if in the eu to: XMG ( http://www.mysn.eu/# ) (most XMGs are actualy clevo body)

edit: you can customize almost everything except gpu and mobo unless you choose another model (but be sure to watch the cooling, as my 15" version gets loud with only one cooler)

they are not verry slim either

Edited by darkspeedy26

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

dat cooling  :blink:

On what? the cooling on the first barebone seems to be very good.

Bear bones laptop?

You'll probably have to visit a voodoo witch doctor and sell Baron Samedi your soul to get one of those...

LOl i was going to say that.

I would recomend going into the woods with a gun and shooting a bear to get the bones. Otherwise it will be too expensive.

But yeah it does not exist. Thats why we cant build AIO's. Computer+slim= unhappy builders

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

On what? the cooling on the first barebone seems to be very good.

wel yes, i am impressed (see it here http://youtu.be/1BTGryyyjbQ?t=3m54s)

my xmg a503 (= clevo w355st) seems dwarfed by this msi  :unsure: (its cooling)

Edited by darkspeedy26

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits