Recommendation CPU Cooler

Hydoxuos

Hi,

I'm going to build a new computer soon and I was wondering if you guys got some suggestions for a CPU Cooler.

I'll be using the Ryzen 5 5600x for mainly gaming, web surfing and some coding.

I would like to have an AIO.

My budget is between the €70 - €110 (euro)

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Hydoxuos said:

Hi,

I'm going to build a new computer soon and I was wondering if you guys got some suggestions for a CPU Cooler.

I'll be using the Ryzen 5 5600x for mainly gaming, web surfing and some coding.

I would like to have an AIO.

My budget is between the €70 - €110 (euro)

Thank you!

Would recommend the Lian Li Galahad, have used one of these in the past and it ran quiet and also looks great

Hope my response helps 🙂 

GPU MSI Gaming Ventus OC RTX 2060 CPU Intel Core i5-12600k Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X Memory Crucial DDR5 4800 Storage Western Digital SN850 500gb | PSU Corsair RM650x (2018) | CPU cooler Corsair H150i Elite Capellix Monitor MSI  Mouse Logitech G305 White Keyboard Royal Kludge RK61 (Cherry MX Reds) | Headset Logitech G533 |

An AIO for a 5600X is pretty overkill. That CPU is warm for a 6 core, but not that warm. Most tower coolers that take a 120mm fan like the Vetroo V5 will keep it plenty cool. If you really want an AIO (which again, is very overkill and not cost effective at all), the Artic Liquid Freezer II line is a good option for the price. Go for at least the 240mm one, any less and a good air cooler will outperform it. 

3 minutes ago, Michael2 said:

Would recommend the Lian Li Galahad, have used one of these in the past and it ran quiet and also looks great

Oof, in my country the 240 mm isn't available and the 360 mm is like €180 😐

14 minutes ago, Hydoxuos said:

Oof, in my country the 240 mm isn't available and the 360 mm is like €180 😐

oh right ok, The Artic Liquid Freezer II (240mm) is quite good value but not sure if it is available in your country

Hope my response helps 🙂 

GPU MSI Gaming Ventus OC RTX 2060 CPU Intel Core i5-12600k Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X Memory Crucial DDR5 4800 Storage Western Digital SN850 500gb | PSU Corsair RM650x (2018) | CPU cooler Corsair H150i Elite Capellix Monitor MSI  Mouse Logitech G305 White Keyboard Royal Kludge RK61 (Cherry MX Reds) | Headset Logitech G533 |

Arctic Freezer 34, Silentiumpc Fera 5 or id-cooling se224xt are about 30€ and plenty for 5600X. Deepcool AK620 or Scythe Fuma 2 are premium options for about 60€ that handle 5950X.

Where are you shopping / located? W

What case are you using?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.