Monitor Is turn on&off with some flickering

Hello! Since i got so much help last time when I asked about my thermals I tought I might try again with a different issue. So i have 3 monitors hooked up to a 3060Ti (I bought it trough a prebuilt which I then custom rebuilt) and one of my monitors seems to be having this abnormal issue. When i built my new setup a couple of months ago everything seemes to be working without issues. My neighbord reached out and said he had a monitor for sale which he offered a really nice "friend price" on for about 85 dollars. it's a MSI Optix G24C4 and i tought that would look great as 3rd monitor cus i wanted to use one of my previus old monitors for a second setup for when I have friends around. But it seems to have this issue where it flickers on and off sometimes. it's most commonly happening when i'm playing a video on any of my other monitors or when i'm playing games on the faulty monitor and it's only happening on that one. And iv'e tried everything The DP cable was bought the same day i got the monitor so that's very unlikely to be the issue. ive tried reinstalling bios, removing the cmos battery, reinstalling drivers, updating drivers, restarting the monitor or just see if there is any loosenes in the connection or power cable but nothing, So i reached out to my neighbor and he said he had no issues with the monitor before giving it to me and I did confirm that at his place. He is also a bit of a tech guike and he said windows really dosen't like more than one monitor being connected especially not on different connections. I have 2 connected with dp and one with hdmi. 2 of them running at 144hz and the hdmi at 60hz (the 60 is an old monitor so it is running dvi to hdmi. Any help is apriciated 

ps: I had the same kind of setup running before where i had my main monitor (acer kg251q) and 2 extra monitors running a 1060 system with no issues. I was running it the same way, dvi to hdmi and main with dp. I was running on win 10 and i'm now running on win 11 home

BIOS-version och date LLC. A.50, 2021-01-15

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G

hyperX dual 2x  8gb (total 16gb) 3200mhz

B550-A PRO (MS-7C56) (AM4)

RTX 3060 Ti

1tb m.2 ssd WDC WD BLACK SDBPNTY-1T00-1106

2tb hdd Seagate ST2000DM006-2DM164

Corsair 550w bronze (i know I will upgrade it next salary)

31 minutes ago, Kevin.Sahlstrom said:

issue seems to have fixed itself by lowering my hz to 120

Are you pulling all your power from one port I have had a problem that my monitor would turn off I found out that one port can't handle a lot of power

I live in eu so high powerdraw from one port is rarely a problem. I'm also running it idle on low clocks most of the time but it dosent change at all. (and changing the hertz didn't seem to fix it) it is only happening on that monitor to. if it was drawing to much power i kinda feel like it should happen on all my monitors