Windows SMB says my Trunas server is offline, but works fine on every other machine in my house.

I have been trying to fix this for days, I use a Freenas server for just about everything, I use one SMB share that works fine on my laptop running Endeavor OS and my sisters Macbook. My desktop usually runs Garuda but I broke the install and probably switching to Artix. So for now i'm using Windows 10. I have tried, tried remapping the drive but no dice. For whatever reason despite the server clearly being online and using it daily, Windows claims it's offline and won't let me log in. I've followed a ton of tutorials but haven't made any progress. How can I get this server back online?

image.png.8a0f9d499a6b5e08652ba740a9c07a01.png

I have the same issue sometimes, in my case it was a Private Internet Access VPN bug which disconnected local shares if I didn't turn off the VPN when the computer went to sleep. This was patched recently so unless you are running an older PIA install, it's probably not that.

the only way I would be able to fix it before was restarting the nas and windows would pick-up the link again, it's definitely on the windows side though.

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

3 hours ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

I have the same issue sometimes, in my case it was a Private Internet Access VPN bug which disconnected local shares if I didn't turn off the VPN when the computer went to sleep. This was patched recently so unless you are running an older PIA install, it's probably not that.

the only way I would be able to fix it before was restarting the nas and windows would pick-up the link again, it's definitely on the windows side though.

Tried updating PIA but still no luck. RIP.