I want to put real blood in my liquid cooling...

You know how silly adding an anti-bacterial agent to blood is, right? It's futile. 

Keeping it from congealing is one thing, but the solids in the blood (cells, platelets, ions) would build up in the water-blocks, and I'm not sure what the effects of Iron ions are on the metals in a loop either. 

I guess that means the loop would get a clot, But there should be ways around that, Antibacterial liquid (Copper sulfate should work well) and maybe a liberal dose of Anticoagulant could remedy this.

You know how silly adding an anti-bacterial agent to blood is, right? It's futile. 

Keeping it from congealing is one thing, but the solids in the blood (cells, platelets, ions) would build up in the water-blocks, and I'm not sure what the effects of Iron ions are on the metals in a loop either. 

doing that will make it last longer im not saying it will be ok for ever

maybe just a week

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

-amazing-

Oh my God. My sides have taken off and entered orbit.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

I guess that means the loop would get a clot, But there should be ways around that, Antibacterial liquid (Copper sulfate should work well) and maybe a liberal dose of Anticoagulant could remedy this.

Those additives don't remove the solid, that isn't how they work. The solids are still there and will still be a problem. I'm out. I'm done trying to explain why putting blood in a water cooling loop isn't feasible. 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

So, yeah

I used to have this tiny thing called "My last remaining faith in humanity"

and so I went to check, and well... 

Its gone

What about that fake blood you use for Halloween? might look cool

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Do it, and then while you fill the system up call Linus and say: "I'm bleeding my system....literally" 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

That is a bit disappointing, Makes me wounder what kind of other less crazy things that could go in.

Urine

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

due to being a health hazard, breading ground for bacterial issues,

it is not suggested to use any other type coolants other than subscribed

solutions for thermally transferring heat

use of bodily fluids have no thermal properties needed for these temperatures.