Tenda router firmware update got interrupted during update, can't access router ui

I have a tenda a11 AC1200 router, I was trying to update it manually the other day and it was going smoothly, I misclicked on the screen and the progress bar disappeared then my router stopped working.
Pretty sure I got the right firmware version from the official site. It currently is shown on my pc as "unidentified network" (it's hooked to my pc through an ethernet cable).
I've tried resetting it countless times but I still got nothing. It also won't show up on wireless networks, and I can't get its ip either. 
The router's LED indicator for "SYS" is stuck on as well as the LAN indicator. Thanks in advanced to those who can help and answer. (Image attached is what the router looks like) 

AC11(4).png

AC11(1).png

NO NEED FOR ANSWERS CAUSE I FOUND IT!
To anyone with the same problem please do the instructions below:
For Tenda AC11 Devices:

#1: TURN OFF ALL Windows FIREWALL services (Control Panel > Profile Domain OFF, Personal Domain OFF, Public Profile OFF)

#2: Download the old firmware that Works... Go to Global Tenda Website and Choose China site - and search for Ac11firmware... download the version V02.03.01.32_CN) * USE ONLY THIS VERSION * I tested all others Firmware and all those bricked the router! **

#3 rename the file for AC.bin and put it on C:\ #4 do the sequential 30-30-30s and plug the CABLE into WAN PORT.

#5 Go to Network properties and use this:
IP: 192.168.1.10
Mask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.2
NS: 192.168.1.2
DNS2: 192.168.1.3

#6 Install the TFTP Client on Control Panel > Resources and Programs > Active or Desactive Windows Resources (left side)

#7: go to CMD and use the command: tftp -i 192.168.1.6 put AC.bin Wait for message: “Successful transfer” #8 WAIT! Router will restart automatically!!! And Have Fun !!!!

PS. This fix is for people who installed the firmware version "
V02.03.01.122" from the official Tenda site

• 2 months later...

I did all of the above and I'm getting "Connect request failed"

How did you got those IP addresses? Are they always the same or they depend on the configuration before flashing the broken firmware?

My router was on 192.168.50.0 subnet before flashing the V02.03.01.122 firmware.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 11:39 AM, ReHack_ said:

NO NEED FOR ANSWERS CAUSE I FOUND IT!
To anyone with the same problem please do the instructions below:
For Tenda AC11 Devices:

#1: TURN OFF ALL Windows FIREWALL services (Control Panel > Profile Domain OFF, Personal Domain OFF, Public Profile OFF)

#2: Download the old firmware that Works... Go to Global Tenda Website and Choose China site - and search for Ac11firmware... download the version V02.03.01.32_CN) * USE ONLY THIS VERSION * I tested all others Firmware and all those bricked the router! **

#3 rename the file for AC.bin and put it on C:\ #4 do the sequential 30-30-30s and plug the CABLE into WAN PORT.

#5 Go to Network properties and use this:
IP: 192.168.1.10
Mask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.2
NS: 192.168.1.2
DNS2: 192.168.1.3

#6 Install the TFTP Client on Control Panel > Resources and Programs > Active or Desactive Windows Resources (left side)

#7: go to CMD and use the command: tftp -i 192.168.1.6 put AC.bin Wait for message: “Successful transfer” #8 WAIT! Router will restart automatically!!! And Have Fun !!!!

PS. This fix is for people who installed the firmware version "
V02.03.01.122" from the official Tenda site

Thank you very much

On 4/9/2022 at 6:39 AM, Kernel-Panic said:

I did all of the above and I'm getting "Connect request failed"

How did you got those IP addresses? Are they always the same or they depend on the configuration before flashing the broken firmware?

My router was on 192.168.50.0 subnet before flashing the V02.03.01.122 firmware.

It worked for me, check the ethernet conection, you have to plug exactly into WAN port