tkl keyboard

GloriousGamer321

"best" "mechanical keyboard" and "under $50" do not belong in the same sentence.

6 minutes ago, IPD said:

"best" "mechanical keyboard" and "under $50" do not belong in the same sentence.

the best keyboard within that budget

Well sure, if you chop out the "mechanical", there's a few that can be recommended.  I still like the Rii RK900 for a budget keyboard.  Had mine 3 years and still worked great when I got my Ducky.

12 hours ago, IPD said:

Well sure, if you chop out the "mechanical", there's a few that can be recommended.  I still like the Rii RK900 for a budget keyboard.  Had mine 3 years and still worked great when I got my Ducky.

is this a good keyboard? https://www.amazon.com/AULA-F3287-Mechanical-Mixed-Color-Programmable/dp/B099RFQQGZ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pl_foot_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

It's a "mechanical keyboard" in the "sub $50" range.  Meaning that the switches are knockoffs.  And anything that is Chinese knockoff is a crapshoot on function, durability, etc.

rk918 i guess. I don't think it uses genuine cherry mx switches, but it seems pretty decent for the price. You can get a white version of it.

Just now, Flaxe said:

rk918 i guess. I don't think it uses genuine cherry mx switches, but it seems pretty decent for the price. You can get a white version of it.

It still uses mechanical switches though.

On 1/24/2022 at 10:44 AM, Flaxe said:

It still uses mechanical switches though.

Yes, but sometimes a good membrane switch is better than a crappy mechanical one.

2 hours ago, CreativeName642 said:

Yes, but sometimes a good membrane switch is better than a crappy mechanical one.

Well I hope Royal Kludge can live up to its reputation as being a good budget keyboard company for entry keyboard enthusiasts.