zotac 970 small screws?

whm1974

I purchased a InRoberts replacement Fans for my 970 April last year and now I have to replace those. They however do not come with any screws and I dropped some last time. Where can I get that size? Can I Jury-Rig a case fan to the card instead? How can I do this?

22 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

I purchased a InRoberts replacement Fans for my 970 April last year and now I have to replace those. They however do not come with any screws and I dropped some last time. Where can I get that size? Can I Jury-Rig a case fan to the card instead? How can I do this?

jerry-rigging a no-bezel fan to heatsink , possible, but I can't stay much about safety.
Jerry rigging a case fan to heatsink, possible, zip-ties, vhb tape, & duct tape

Well, your best bet is to grab one of the screw, then either measure it using calipers, or bring it to nearest hardware store / pc store and see if they have one that are the same size & length. (Keep in mind that the threading size/length sometimes matter too)

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

1 minute ago, Poinkachu said:

jerry-rigging a no-bezel fan to heatsink , possible, but I can't stay much about safety.

Well, your best bet is to grab one of the screw, then either measure it using calipers, or bring it to nearest hardware store / pc store and see if they have one that are the same size & length. (Keep in mind that the threading size/length sometimes matter too)

I just looked at my older EVGA 760 and the screws might be the same size... From now on I'm going to recycle GPU screws...

5 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

I just looked at my older EVGA 760 and the screws might be the same size... From now on I'm going to recycle GPU screws...

I edited my post, you might wanna re-read.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

20 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

I edited my post, you might wanna re-read.

Thanks. I might go to the hardware store and see if I can buy the same size.

I Ordered another pair of inRoberts Fans this morning and expecting Monday. Going to be more careful this time by place towel on counter.