Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro review

fUnDaMeNtAl_knobhead

I decided to buy a ANC earbud after surrendering to noise pollution. I looked at galaxy bud 2 or beats studio buds pro or the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro after researching I pulled the trigger on the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro and after using it for the past 2 months I am going to review it.

The Good

• The fit I recently borrowed a galaxy bud 2 it didn't fit me great but the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro with the enormous sizes of ear tips fit me great
  • The ANC is stronger than the Bud 2
  • More customization options than the Buds 2 (keep in mind that the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro is cheaper than the bud 2 by 20 usd and about 50 usd in south korea)
  • Great battery life lasts me about a day with anc without charging (may vary)

The Bad 

• No waterproof certificate although it survived a trip in the bath it still doesn't have official waterproof certification
  • Case is a it bulky
  • Touch gestures are not great it sometimes doesn't work even after i press the same action multiple times
  • Connection is a bit jerky with linux
  • Mic is sub par

So in conclusion it is batter than the glaxy buds 2 and is worth your money but  if you require ipx certification don't buy

I have an ASUS G14 2021 with Manjaro KDE and I am a professional Linux NoOB and also pretty bad at General Computing.

ALSO I DON'T EDIT MY POSTS* NOWADAYS SO NO NEED TO REFRESH BEFORE REPLYING *unless I edit my post