Do you know some good ps2 games ? :P

Hyper

I've spent so many hours of my life replaying Ace Combat... you have no idea...

Ace mode everything! Stunt flying in free missions....

Ace combat Assault Horizon was a complete disaster.. thank god Ace Combat Infinity is coming out soon!~

TA6dClj.jpg

That Ribbon insignia~ Mobius Squadron...

same thing here, i replayed each of those games about 2 - 3 times and did all the free missions and so on it was worth it and still worth it.

and ya AC assault horizon sucked so bad it had nothing related to the other ones, but the fan boy in me just couldn't leave it, and i had to finish it once.

I will list games that have HD remasters and games that are continuing (sequels and stuff) along with PSone games. Also, games that aren't just on the PS2. Ahem...

The Ratchet & Clank, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Grandia, Persona, Digital Devil Saga, Tales of ___, Sly Cooper, Jak & Daxter, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, .hack, Tenchu, Onimusha, Suikoden, Xenosaga, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Devil May Cry, Zone of the Enders, Metal Gear Solid, Legacy of Kain & Soul Reaver, Tomb Raider, Hitman, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Grand Theft Auto, God of War, and Dark Cloud series. There's also Nanobreaker, Shinobi & Nightshade, Beyond Good & Evil, XIII, the 3D Castlevania games, I-Ninja, Ico & Shadow of the Colossus, Rogue Galaxy, and there's more, but I can't think of any without having to look through a list and see which one is which.

Edit: Forgot Persona and the other Megami Tensei games.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

The entire Jak and Daxter series

Ratchet and Clank Series

Sly Cooper Series

Need for Speed Most Wanted

Shadow of the Colossus

Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom, yes it is actually really good

Okami

Dragonball Z budokai series

Hot Shots Golf 3 or 4

Final Fantasy 10

Maximo Army of Zin, I've heard the others are quite good too

Spiderman 2

Katamari Damacy

Gun

"proud to say iv played all games mentioned here and more"

Going to add to the list:

Armored core series

Dot.hack// series (just notice Orange mentioned it)

Megaman X.... (the RPG one, commander? Fuck i forgot the name)

I need to check the shelve for the rest of the games...god ps2 was and still is a god console.

Oh and thumbs up for Dark Cloud/Chronicles (DC2)

James Bond agent under fire

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

GTA Vice City. I LOVE THAT GAME. Hell, I'm listening to a bunch of the songs on VRock right now...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Buzz ;)

My Rig:

OS: MSX CPU:Intel i5 4690K RAM: 16GB Averix Core Series  GPU: XFX R9 280X SSD:128GB Crucial M4 Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z97N Wifi Powersupply: Corsair HX750 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60i Case: Corsair 250D Monitors: Asus VE278 and Asus VW202 Keyboard: Steel Series 6G V2 Mouse: CM Sentinel Advanced Audio: Objective 2 ODAC Headphones: Senheiser HD595

NFS Underground 2 and some good ol' GTA San Andreas

CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.2ghz    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb @ 1600mhz
                                                                                                                      GPU: EVGA FTW SIG2 3GB 660    PSU: Corsair GS800
                                                                                                                                      Motherboard: Asus m5a78lm/usb3

God Of War

Shadow Of The Colossus

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Dot.Hack// Series is amazing.

Radiata Stories is a great RPG and has like 200 NPCs you can recruit for your team. It was one of my favorite games for PS2.

Suikoden 3, 4 and 5

Star Ocean: Til the End of Time

"Do not pray for and easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."

"A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground."

resident evil 4

moh european assault

the punisher

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

• 2 weeks later...

Star Wars: Battlefront 1& 2(better on pc) GTA 3, VC and SA, Colin McRae Rally 2005, Crash Bandicoot and the old Spyro games for the PSOne since the PS2 is backwards compatible.

Edit: Sly games and NFS U1 and U2 also MW and Carbon.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I was a PS2 kid, so here are my favorites:

-Burnout: Revenge

-Crash Bandicoot Wrath Of Cortex

-Lord of the Rings: The Third Age

-Lord of the Rings: Two Towers

-Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer

-Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

-Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked

-GTA: Vice City

-Battlefront 2

There are some others probably, so I'll edit them in if I remember them

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

• 3 weeks later...

I need some good ps2 games  :D

Gran Turismo

Star Wars: Battlefront

Enter The Matrix (If you can overlook the glitches)

Path of Neo

Red Faction 1

Shinobi

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance

Gaming/Editing PC: AMD FX-8350 | CM Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler | Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600| Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE | PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | Corsair 600W ATX Semi-Modular PSU | Thermaltake Chaser A71 | LG 25UM64-S 25.0" 2560 x 1080 Display | CM Storm Devastator Gaming Keyboard & Mouse