How do i trade my btc to xmr

i live in Florida and i am using nicehash to mine i have a decent amount right now and want to cash out to xmr but nicehash does not support crypto trading in the USA are there any exchanges that i can transfer my btc to that let me trade to xmr

If you want XMR because of the anonymous aspect you'll want to use decentralised exchanges (though your anonimity is already partially compromised by using something like NiceHash anyway). If you just think XMR will have better price movement in the future, then most exchanges should offer it. BinanceUS, Coinbase and Kraken are popular ones.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

23 hours ago, tikker said:

If you want XMR because of the anonymous aspect you'll want to use decentralised exchanges (though your anonimity is already partially compromised by using something like NiceHash anyway). If you just think XMR will have better price movement in the future, then most exchanges should offer it. BinanceUS, Coinbase and Kraken are popular ones.

well my idea is to buy the xmr then put it through a mixer to get it to my main wallet

On 1/19/2022 at 10:46 PM, Linus No Beard said:

well my idea is to buy the xmr then put it through a mixer to get it to my main wallet

You can buy it at exchanges like I listed then, but obviously they'll know the amount you withdraw and given it's risk of illicit use probably also log where you withdraw it to. You'll want to use another intermediate wallet to get it to you main wallet eventually.

7 hours ago, Killmails said:

You could consider using Exodus' built-in exchange see https://support.exodus.com/article/1048-exodus-in-app-vs-centralized-exchanges

IIRC the swapping service they use charges quite a hefty fee.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 3:46 PM, Linus No Beard said:

I don't think a mixer is necessary after you have XMR, but by all means do more research to cover your threat model. Your wallet balance is private.

I use ChangeNow. It is built into my Wallet app (Trezor) along with a few other options that don't require kyc. I can't place limit orders that way but it is quick and easy.

Getmonero.org has recommendations as well I think.

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol