CPU insanely throttling itself to around 1 GHZ while gaming ( Tempratures are fine )

So i used Dell SupportAssist Recovery ( to reinstall W10 ) in like december but ever since that CPU throttles to 1 Ghz and something while gaming. this makes the game stutter insanely to like 30 fps from 60 and surely unplayable. This is very frustating. CPU doesn't even reach 80C when it starts to throttle. I have reinstalled windows multiple times but didn't work. Replaced my thermal paste with thermal grizzly still the same. I never had this issue before the supportassist recovery. I have disabled Dynamic Tuning and it wont work and have disabled the Processor power management which didn't do anything too. Please Please Please help me.

It had never happened before the support assist reconvery. My Laptop is a Vostro 7500 ( i7 10750H/1650ti/1 TB nvme/ 16 gigs ddr4 dual channel)

3 minutes ago, Sumolizer said:

So i used Dell SupportAssist Recovery ( to reinstall W10 ) in like december but ever since that CPU throttles to 1 Ghz and something while gaming. this makes the game stutter insanely to like 30 fps from 60 and surely unplayable. This is very frustating. CPU doesn't even reach 80C when it starts to throttle. I have reinstalled windows multiple times but didn't work. Replaced my thermal paste with thermal grizzly still the same. I never had this issue before the supportassist recovery. I have disabled Dynamic Tuning and it wont work and have disabled the Processor power management which didn't do anything too. Please Please Please help me.

It had never happened before the support assist reconvery. My Laptop is a Vostro 7500 ( i7 10750H/1650ti/1 TB nvme/ 16 gigs ddr4 dual channel)

How's power management ?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

1 minute ago, Poinkachu said:

How's power management ?

its set to Ultra performance in bios

I just kinda had this happen to my laptop with the same CPU after a restart where it would only draw 6 watts when it could have easily drawn 95 and it was at a constant 900 Mhz. What helped me was unplugging the power brick and plugging it back in. It looks like it got confused and went into battery operated mode but somehow a really restricted one. Have you tried unplugging it? Maybe this could help since it helped me

13 minutes ago, DreamCat04 said:

I just kinda had this happen to my laptop with the same CPU after a restart where it would only draw 6 watts when it could have easily drawn 95 and it was at a constant 900 Mhz. What helped me was unplugging the power brick and plugging it back in. It looks like it got confused and went into battery operated mode but somehow a really restricted one. Have you tried unplugging it? Maybe this could help since it helped me

i tried and it doesnt make any difference 😞