i need help on core count of my cpu

i upgraded my cpu from a amd A10-7800 to a 5600x and everything is perfect besides the core count it still says i have 2 cores and 4 threads even tho its a 6 core 12 thread cpu and i obviously upgraded my ram and motherboard with it 

Capture.PNG

That's strange. Do you have any monitoring software (such as HWinfo) and if so how many cores is it showing? This might be just a task manager problem

2 minutes ago, FriendOfMandela said:

That's strange. Do you have any monitoring software (such as HWinfo) and if so how many cores is it showing? This might be just a task manager problem

no but ill check it out now 

10 minutes ago, FriendOfMandela said:

nevermind it says its 6cores and 12 threads here thanks

Capture.PNG

45 minutes ago, SnowyLynx-_- said:

nevermind it says its 6cores and 12 threads here thanks

Capture.PNG

That is merely showing you the specs of your processor from a cpu database.

If windows is not seeing all your cores then they won't be used. You probably need to do a fresh install.

You need to reinstall Windows when you completely change platforms like this.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16