Is it possible to purchase Computer through @LinusTech ?

1 minute ago, Anders Meldgaard said:

So can anyone tell me what the price difference on the Computer Spec is, between those Screens Specs:

32'' 2560x1440p 144hz 1ms. 
32'' 1920x1080p 144hz 1ms.

You know there are many different individual models of monitors that match each of these specs, right?

32" 1080p is not worth buying. The pixels will be visible from space. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 hour ago, Anders Meldgaard said:

Okay I see, well of course It should make sense, It's just what I've been told. I appreciate the time you spent explaining it. I I'll just gotta pay the extra for pre-built Computer.
But as you say, 2000€ for One high-end GPU, Is that really the pricing?
All I want to be able to play is like; World of Warcraft - Apex - Call of Duty, Games like those. But on best quality and atleast 144+FPS

Those aren't the most demanding games graphically, so you're in luck with that. A 3070 or better would probably be good to aim for if you want to go with 1440p and 144 Hz.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Where do you buy computer parts in your country? I just want to see what your pricing is like and what you could build for your money?

1 hour ago, Anders Meldgaard said:

I'm like, not patient at all with small finished projects if that makes sense, so I think it's best not to put into my own hands. Then I'd rather pay more for It I guess, to be safe haha

Yeah building it yourself takes about 4 hours and can be tiring. This is not to mention how frustrating it can be at times trying to get everything in the case. Honestly now is probably the best time to buy prebuilt as they are actually priced reasonably compared to building it yourself. 

thing is they might do it one day, on the other hand it doesn't make sense, building computers en mass is difficult and this is a super easy way to alienate your fanbase when shits not working. so just my approximation of this is, no way in hell they would actually do this = )

3 hours ago, Anders Meldgaard said:

But as you say, 2000€ for One high-end GPU, Is that really the pricing?

my friend who has little knowledge about computers bought an ABS (from Canada funny enough)  on my and Steve's (thanks Steve) recommendation,  10700k, 3070, $1200 iirc (it was a sales price) and there's no scam, computer works exactly as expected. 

4 hours ago, Anders Meldgaard said:

Denmark

i have to admit,  that may be an issue,  most American tech companies dont like selling to eu, abs is only available through newegg afaik and also afaik they're straight up blocking access to their site for European connections... so that may be difficult,  and i wouldn't know an eu store that makes good pcs either,  i don't think it exists...

building yourself is the best option,  and honestly its not that hard, people here would help you finding compatible parts that aren't overpriced for sure and then its just putting a bit of lego together basically (as long you don't care about cable management lol)

of course you could also simply buy an ABS with a freight forwarder i guess... 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

On 1/8/2022 at 12:33 AM, Middcore said:

You know there are many different individual models of monitors that match each of these specs, right?

32" 1080p is not worth buying. The pixels will be visible from space. 

Not really, my knowledge is very poor sadly, but I guess I could check up on the stuff, just thought It'd be best to ask here.
But It sounds like that 1080p is not an option, it has to be 1440p, If I understand correctly yeah?

On 1/8/2022 at 12:51 AM, tikker said:

Those aren't the most demanding games graphically, so you're in luck with that. A 3070 or better would probably be good to aim for if you want to go with 1440p and 144 Hz.

Okay that sounds very positive! Is it just 3070 I have to search, or does the name has more to do? - And price range

On 1/8/2022 at 12:58 AM, William Payne said:

Where do you buy computer parts in your country? I just want to see what your pricing is like and what you could build for your money?

Hmm probably: Sharkgaming - Komplett.dk and MSI.com
Not sure what else is there, I'd have to check around a little - But I would very much appreciate if you would help me out a little bit!!

On 1/8/2022 at 1:49 AM, Brooksie359 said:

Yeah building it yourself takes about 4 hours and can be tiring. This is not to mention how frustrating it can be at times trying to get everything in the case. Honestly now is probably the best time to buy prebuilt as they are actually priced reasonably compared to building it yourself. 

Yeah I feel like I might get frustrated, so I'd rather pay me from it 

https://www.power.dk/computere-og-tablets/computere/stationaer-pc/msi-mag-meta-5-3tc-622mys-stationaer-pc/p-1181268/

So this fits my budget pretty good. Would this computer be able to live up the standards that I made? 

8 hours ago, Anders Meldgaard said:

Not really, my knowledge is very poor sadly, but I guess I could check up on the stuff, just thought It'd be best to ask here.
But It sounds like that 1080p is not an option, it has to be 1440p, If I understand correctly yeah?

At 32 inches, 1440p is basically needed. In my opinion, 24 inches is alright with 1080p, but anything above that should at least be 1440p.

8 hours ago, Anders Meldgaard said:

Okay that sounds very positive! Is it just 3070 I have to search, or does the name has more to do? - And price range

If it's called 3070, that's the card. There are many different 3070s out there, but they will all give you basically the same performance. They are just from different brands.

4 hours ago, Anders Meldgaard said:

https://www.power.dk/computere-og-tablets/computere/stationaer-pc/msi-mag-meta-5-3tc-622mys-stationaer-pc/p-1181268/

So this fits my budget pretty good. Would this computer be able to live up the standards that I made? 

From what I can see, you might need to turn down the graphics settings a little bit for 1440p 144hz. You would still get great performance though. If you can't find a build with a 3070 within your price range, I guess this is acceptable. Also, one thing to look for when getting a prebuilt other than the components is the case. It's preferable to get a case with more holes for airflow, so your front fans can bring in more in to cool the components. This PC doesn't seem to have much ventilation other than a few cutouts in the front. I would set this PC aside and search some more for a pc with a 3070, and if you can't find a prebuilt with that, then look for a prebuilt with the same specs but a more open case, and then if you still can't find one, then I would get this. Hope this helped.

3 hours ago, Naviwinn said:

At 32 inches, 1440p is basically needed. In my opinion, 24 inches is alright with 1080p, but anything above that should at least be 1440p.

If it's called 3070, that's the card. There are many different 3070s out there, but they will all give you basically the same performance. They are just from different brands.

From what I can see, you might need to turn down the graphics settings a little bit for 1440p 144hz. You would still get great performance though. If you can't find a build with a 3070 within your price range, I guess this is acceptable. Also, one thing to look for when getting a prebuilt other than the components is the case. It's preferable to get a case with more holes for airflow, so your front fans can bring in more in to cool the components. This PC doesn't seem to have much ventilation other than a few cutouts in the front. I would set this PC aside and search some more for a pc with a 3070, and if you can't find a prebuilt with that, then look for a prebuilt with the same specs but a more open case, and then if you still can't find one, then I would get this. Hope this helped.

Ah okay, now I understand It completely with the 1440p! Thank you, I'll get 1440p for sure then!

Okay, so It doesn't really matter, I'll just look for 3070 and that should be it.

Okay that makes perfect sense yeah. I need to find a case with good airflow. I just thought about something. I actually have a friend that can build a Computer, I have no idea why I didn't think about this before, but so I can purchase the parts and the case myself, and get him to build it. 
- This is absolutely only if you have the time and want to, but would you mind sending some parts to the budget on let's say 2.500€  instead, with a good that has good airflow and all that stuff so It can run 32'' 144hz 1ms 1440p smoothly (144+FPS at least).
I think this would be the last form of help I'll be needing then, but I appreciate everything. You guys are very helpful!

Just now, Anders Meldgaard said:

Ah okay, now I understand It completely with the 1440p! Thank you, I'll get 1440p for sure then!

Okay, so It doesn't really matter, I'll just look for 3070 and that should be it.

Okay that makes perfect sense yeah. I need to find a case with good airflow. I just thought about something. I actually have a friend that can build a Computer, I have no idea why I didn't think about this before, but so I can purchase the parts and the case myself, and get him to build it. 
- This is absolutely only if you have the time and want to, but would you mind sending some parts to the budget on let's say 2.500€  instead, with a good that has good airflow and all that stuff so It can run 32'' 144hz 1ms 1440p smoothly (144+FPS at least).
I think this would be the last form of help I'll be needing then, but I appreciate everything. You guys are very helpful!

If Yes - Then It should probably be from; https://www.komplett.dk/