GPU fan mod noctua

megagamer69
Go to solution Solved by RAS_3885,
4 minutes ago, megagamer69 said:

Hey, I want to replace my stock fans on my gtx1060 3gb with some noctua chromax ones. I think 92mm would be the best option. Now I don't know wich 92mm noctua fan I should get. Does anyone know wich one is the best?

For Chromax you really only have two options. The 2000 RPM or the 2500 RPM. For strapping to a GPU radiator I favor higher static pressure over RPM, so I'd go with the NF-A9 PWM.

image.png.992783dc325f74daebb470d6ca861838.png

Hey, I want to replace my stock fans on my gtx1060 3gb with some noctua chromax ones. I think 92mm would be the best option. Now I don't know wich 92mm noctua fan I should get. Does anyone know wich one is the best?

4 minutes ago, megagamer69 said:

For Chromax you really only have two options. The 2000 RPM or the 2500 RPM. For strapping to a GPU radiator I favor higher static pressure over RPM, so I'd go with the NF-A9 PWM.

image.png.992783dc325f74daebb470d6ca861838.png

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

What model 1060?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'd generally recommend deleting the shroud and using a couple 120mm fans. They will move more air and be more quiet.

Don't forget you need a GPU fan adapter.