Prepare yourselves, the three new behemoths of nvidia are here

brownninja97

you clearly don't have the capacity to take a joke, or recognize sarcasm.

Neither does moderation though: I had one thread's title changed under extremely similar circumstances and was told basically not to be "Funny" when doing the titles.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Damn you op, you got me excited lol

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

*sigh* no super expensive card that I cannot afford D: 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

so high end I am gonna replace my 770 with them

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

The way you did this......I approve..

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

The Lord is awake, @LinusTech you must witness this. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

That awkward moment when you still have a g210 and you search for a job because you want money for a better system but nobody wants you (it is probably because I only searched for 1 day) and that those cards are still better

Amount of members reading this topic...

8979789-large.jpg

hey man im actually interested in these or was until I found out it was just a 630 v2 so im waiting for the 730 or 740.

hey man im actually interested in these or was until I found out it was just a 630 v2 so im waiting for the 730 or 740.

Why not 750? I bet you can get it second hand for as much as a 740 would be and I guarantee a 740 will not be something better than a Maxwell card like the 750

-------

Current Rig

-------

Why not 750? I bet you can get it second hand for as much as a 740 would be and I guarantee a 740 will not be something better than a Maxwell card like the 750

Cause I still have hope that there may be a single slot card as it seems no one is going to make a single slot 750 or 750 Ti. And yes there is hope that the 730 and 740 could be maxwell as well. maybe if they make a single slot I can nab the cooler and put it on a 750 Ti or 750.

Cause I still have hope that there may be a single slot card as it seems no one is going to make a single slot 750 or 750 Ti. And yes there is hope that the 730 and 740 could be maxwell as well. maybe if they make a single slot I can nab the cooler and put it on a 750 Ti or 750.

If that ever happens and you actually do that, please share some pictures, that got me curious.

Actually...that's a rather good point I haven't seen single slot 750s and I honestly don't see why since it barely needs any cooling. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

If that ever happens and you actually do that, please share some pictures, that got me curious.

Will do. Toms hardware tried some AMD coolers but didnt have great results but I think non modified cooler might get better results.

Actually...that's a rather good point I haven't seen single slot 750s and I honestly don't see why since it barely needs any cooling.

I tried to get EVGA to one via the forum because they were the only one that made a single slot 640 but it doesnt seem to have gotten anywhere.

IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE

Actually it is. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

First news post that made me laugh.

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

i want my 870

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Damn, I am so desperate for the new Maxwell cards that I fell for this thread AGAIN!  :blush:

OP, I hope your wee wee falls off! :P