DOTA 2: Anyone know how to play Marci? At all?

The L2d

I've gone through like fifty guides and no one seems to have one that works for me. To be fari I don't quite understand her role... Is she a carry? Is she a support? She's definitely NOT a tank. Any suggestions on how to play her would be greatly apprecciated.

She's good enough to be a carry. I would still calculate my moves if she's the carry on the other side. She's much more scary when she's a support.

If you wanna play with it, I would suggest to pair with someone with a stun / stuns on your side. Try to aim for the first initiates just before your teammate can CC. I would try to get a BKB since the early state though.

If you haven't been able to find a guide that fits you anywhere else, you're unlikely to find a solution here.

And even if you do find a good guide, it doesn't necessarily mean the character will work for you.

I've been playing a crapload of Turbo lately to do the Battle Pass Cavern Crawl and oh boy Marci wasn't fun.

I actually like her kit and think she's an interesting and potentially scary as hell enemy, but I just couldn't get her to "click" for me.

I ended up getting carried on a match and then just used one of those axes on her.

Not all characters work for all players. Maybe Marci just doesn't work for you, just like she doesn't work for me.

10 hours ago, Rauten said:

If you haven't been able to find a guide that fits you anywhere else, you're unlikely to find a solution here.

And even if you do find a good guide, it doesn't necessarily mean the character will work for you.

I've been playing a crapload of Turbo lately to do the Battle Pass Cavern Crawl and oh boy Marci wasn't fun.

I actually like her kit and think she's an interesting and potentially scary as hell enemy, but I just couldn't get her to "click" for me.

I ended up getting carried on a match and then just used one of those axes on her.

Not all characters work for all players. Maybe Marci just doesn't work for you, just like she doesn't work for me.

Fair enough. I'm just hoping someone has a solution somewhere, and I just tired of the try-hard who just say "git-gud" at the other forums which is why I tried the LTT forum.