Android TV Box 11, RK3318 USB 3.0 Ultra HD 4K HDR 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 2.4G 5.8G Dual Band WiFi with BT 4.1 WiFi 100M Ethernet?

Edward78

I have the remote ontrol all in a steaming app.? Like I want to select a video, rewind, fast forward, pause & play. You shouldn't need the mouse at all hor a streaming app.

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

Your text doesn't make much sense, try google translate and edit it. 

In case you meant that you are looking for a android tv box build in the remote control (without a separate  "box" that connects to the tv) then I am afraid this doesnt exist (the main issue is wirelessly transferring 1080p or 4K signal to the tv which not only is not refined as a technology but would make the remote bulky and heavy since it would need a huge battery too)

There are some solutions close to that like google chromecast and amazon firestick which still have a separate device as the "box" but it is small enough you can plug it behind your tv.