GPU

GloriousGamer321

Probably not fake, but definitely not worth 180 USD.

Main: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB 4400 MHz DDR4 Fedora 38 x86_64

Secondary: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Fedora 38 x86_64

Server: AMD Athlon PRO 3125GE, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 ECC, TrueNAS Core 13.0-U5.1

Home Laptop: Intel Core i5-L16G7, 8 GB 4267 MHz LPDDR4x, Windows 11 Home 22H2 x86_64

Work Laptop: Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA Quadro P520, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x86_64

Shipped from China?

If it's not fake, then it's probably 5 minutes away from melting down.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

10 minutes ago, svmlegacy said:

Probably not fake, but definitely not worth 180 USD.

Likely fake actually, most 750 Ti cards don't have VGA ports and while they CAN (and some do) that shroud and style is basically synonymous with scam GPUs, either it comes in yellow or green of some shade, has no markings of any kind, and has a VGA port in the middle. It's probably a 200 or 400 series chip plus the fact that they are selling dozens of them but can't bother to measure them properly and have to call that out just adds to the sketch factor for me, plus they're trying to sell them for that absurd price on top of it all just screams stay away at best.

I also love how it's listed as:

Type: Popular Edition

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

59 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Likely fake actually, most 750 Ti cards don't have VGA ports and while they CAN (and some do) that shroud and style is basically synonymous with scam GPUs, either it comes in yellow or green of some shade, has no markings of any kind, and has a VGA port in the middle. It's probably a 200 or 400 series chip plus the fact that they are selling dozens of them but can't bother to measure them properly and have to call that out just adds to the sketch factor for me, plus they're trying to sell them for that absurd price on top of it all just screams stay away at best.

I also love how it's listed as:

Type: Popular Edition

56 minutes ago, rickeo said:

Yeah, with that shroud style is almost 100% a fake card. 

The 750 Ti is by no means a desirable chip, but one thing is certain: this is not an official NVIDIA product, likely having the core swapped onto a 3rd party board/cooler solution. The 750 Ti can certainly run a VGA port, unlike the 1000 series and newer.

Either way, even if it is a real 750 Ti, this is an avoid buy.

Main: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB 4400 MHz DDR4 Fedora 38 x86_64

Secondary: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Fedora 38 x86_64

Server: AMD Athlon PRO 3125GE, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 ECC, TrueNAS Core 13.0-U5.1

Home Laptop: Intel Core i5-L16G7, 8 GB 4267 MHz LPDDR4x, Windows 11 Home 22H2 x86_64

Work Laptop: Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA Quadro P520, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x86_64

2 hours ago, Pixelfie said:

This. I mean, $50 more and you can get a 1060 which is like 3 times better, if not more.

link to 1060?

1 minute ago, Pixelfie said:

Buy it now price on the two without bids is more like 2x what the price of the "750 ti," and the other two are days away from the close of the auction. Most sold listings for 1060 6GB's are in the $350 ballpark or higher. 

The "750 ti" is almost certainly fake, but saying you can get a 1060 for only a little more is raising hopes that will be dashed. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

7 minutes ago, GloriousGamer321 said:

I have another question, which one is better the Ryzen 5 3400g or the i5 11400f?

Better at what?

In CPU performance, the 11400F is better. But its integrated graphics are markedly inferior, and integrated graphics is why you buy a Ryzen APU. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Better at what?

In CPU performance, the 11400F is better. But its integrated graphics are markedly inferior, and integrated graphics is why you buy a Ryzen APU. 

the 11400f doesn't even have an igpu so for what purpose do you think I would be asking?

Just now, GloriousGamer321 said:

the 11400f doesn't even have an igpu so for what purpose do you think I would be asking?

I misread and didn't notice the F. 

If you're only asking about CPU performance I don't know why it would even be a question which one is better. The 3400G isn't even Zen 2. 

40 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Buy it now price on the two without bids is more like 2x what the price of the "750 ti," and the other two are days away from the close of the auction. Most sold listings for 1060 6GB's are in the $350 ballpark or higher. 

Ah ur right, idk how to use ebay lol. Nvm then.