Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I don't think so

they're both type-moon and kyoukai is animated by IG though

similar universe and a few character crossovers wouldn't be out of the question

Ah, that would explain it then. Didn't realize it was made by Type-Moon. Dem similarities tho.

Huzzah! I have found my windows 8.1 key. Now to backup skyrim and my mods and kill this damn install. Then fun times setting up plex before actually learning how freenas works. Cause screw guides/instructions. Will be nice to have redundancy back though. Have all of my anime on a single hdd right now with only ~2/3 backed up to another drive. Damn laziness, can't even back things up.

Oh. So someone at my work got a bunch of those Birkman tests for free and gave me one, so I get to take one of those today. This'll be really interesting.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Yeah, @TheProfosist, I don't know whether Tapatalk supports multiquoting or not, but still... Slow down a little with the multiposts, please?

attachicon.gifTheProfosist pls.jpg

It does and if you notice I did do it some. I can't do it across. Multiple pages though (not that you can do that on desktop unless you do it manually). The rest was just be answering stuff as I saw it rather than reading everything first.

I kinds find it hilarious that im the one being told to slow down with the direction of this thread, especially in the past.

you can turn-off notifs? lol I just log out tapatalk and log in when needed.

I don't think it does, hahaha

Yes there is a whole settings menu for all of that with a toggle at.

It does just tap on multiple posts on the main content.

The forum is now officially filled with newbies yet again, trying to win this giveaway. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/478730-feenix-collection-giveaway/page-1

Not to mention this will only increase the number of unused accounts. Some people here probably even have burn accounts just for giveaways. (If you're one of them, then shame on you.)

edit: this damn sexy minimalistic keyboard though

autore_1160-100251018-orig.png

Those products do look very nice and clean. They have had the keyboard before I think or other reviews have. I'm most interested in the headset and mousepad.

Multiquote dammit

and texhnolyze

I try...

? That is not done by Netflix...

Newegg. No problems. Ncix. Problems with both orders I have placed there. I think everyone else has answered. Keyboard does look nice. Entered anyway because why not. Dont have to make a new account or anything.

I still have to wait an hour for ncix to open before I can even start do anything to fix my order.

No they havn't, seems like they don't know the app. I've been using simple CE back when you had to pay. I really wish I could pay again to get rid of these generic ads that don't go towards to forum from my understanding.

Hey it shows me who else is using tapatalk!

It does and if you notice I did do it some. I can't do it across. Multiple pages though (not that you can do that on desktop unless you do it manually). The rest was just be answering stuff as I saw it rather than reading everything first.

I can use the forums multiquote on desktop across threads even so pages are not a problem

After I'm out of education, I'm certainly getting this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Genki-Second-Edition-Integrated-Elementary/dp/4789014401/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

Japanese is such a cool language

So much money for an educational book...

It's not too far off from our regular school books though; costs range from ~10€ to ~40€ per book (can go higher), and usually need about 4 - 7 books per school period... Easily a thousand Euros is burned on books alone per year, and this is just high school, so costs only go higher from there...

I understand books have their price from the materials, printing, marketing, gathering up-to-date data for them in the first place, and other labor costs... but I can also understand why "book piracy" (illegally downloading said "books" in digital form for free) is a thing.

books_are_magical_by_bluwiikoon-d2zfsax.

On that note... I should probably get that book from somewhere... There's only so much the Memrise courses that have all the words from said Genki can do. I mean it's better than nothing, but right now have to use a tool that was meant to help in learning languages as being the sole learning tool...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

So much money for an educational book...

It's not too far off from our regular school books though; costs range from ~10€ to ~40€ per book (can go higher), and usually need about 4 - 7 books per school period... Easily a thousand Euros is burned on books alone per year, and this is just high school, so costs only go higher from there...

I understand books have their price from the materials, printing, marketing, gathering up-to-date data for them in the first place, and other labor costs... but I can also understand why "book piracy" (illegally downloading said "books" in digital form for free) is a thing.

books_are_magical_by_bluwiikoon-d2zfsax.

On that note... I should probably get that book from somewhere... There's only so much the Memrise courses that have all the words from said Genki can do. I mean it's better than nothing, but right now have to use a tool that was meant to help in learning languages as being the sole learning tool...

ya books are expensive I lurned not to buy them until I needed them for class because on more then a few occasions I was told I needed to buy a $100 book just to find out we didnt end up using it by the end of the class

@wolfgang I'm liking wolf and spice, but the weird thing is i've started calling it cinomin wolf for no real reason

!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!CATS!!

I try...

? That is not done by Netflix...

I know it's not

you were asking what anime I was posting about, right?

the anime I was posting about was texhnolyze

Error: 410

i won sakura swim club and nekopara 1 in a giveaway. happy days and sunshine.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

At the same time that is funny but it also feels just so wrong ... :mellow:

maoyuu_maou_yuusha-02-maou-serious-think

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

heres an odd one, my face is falling off. like seriously im shedding skin at an alarming rate. doctor is like use e45 cream. im convinced im either dying or im a monster musume protagonist.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

heres an odd one, my face is falling off. like seriously im shedding skin at an alarming rate. doctor is like use e45 cream. im convinced im either dying or im a monster musume protagonist.

but seriously i hope you'll be alright 

Thoughts on Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru so far?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Only took 3 hours to fix that order. Really hope there is no more problems. Really hesitant to place any futures orders through ncix.

Blarg

I can use the forums multiquote on desktop across threads even so pages are not a problem

yep ive done that you have to do it manually but yep ive done it.

I know it's not

you were asking what anime I was posting about, right?

the anime I was posting about was texhnolyze

Oh yea I though yo uwere just listing more anime lol

Knights of Sidonia was made in partnership with netflix wasnt it?

but yeah Texhnolyze is amazing. Yoshitoshi ABe and the people he work with are amazing. I cant wait for Despara now that they are off hiatus.

yep ive done that you have to do it manually but yep ive done it.

Oh yea I though yo uwere just listing more anime lol

Knights of Sidonia was made in partnership with netflix wasnt it?

but yeah Texhnolyze is amazing. Yoshitoshi ABe and the people he work with are amazing. I cant wait for Despara now that they are off hiatus.

what's manual about it I can click the button and can go to another thread or page and can click to reply to them.

what's manual about it I can click the button and can go to another thread or page and can click to reply to them.

what? really? multiquote I assume then?

I have a Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch, I used it for some simple drawings in photoshop, haven't used it that much should use it more tho. 

Edit: 

oh lol :Phttp://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/11/03-1/bandai-prepares-to-ship-one-punch-man-oppai-hoodie

awww such a waste dude.

I have a intuos that I can't find and a bamboo on my desk. Wacom make good tablets.

I could buy the bamboo too, but amazon japan mostly has the old ones in stock but not the newer ones.

After I'm out of education, I'm certainly getting this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Genki-Second-Edition-Integrated-Elementary/dp/4789014401/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

Japanese is such a cool language

LOL if you ever did learn japanese PM me, maybe you'll be interested in translating to practice.

snip

Those products do look very nice and clean. They have had the keyboard before I think or other reviews have. I'm most interested in the headset and mousepad.

snip

hmmm I have seen reviews and unboxings for the keyboard before, really wanted to buy one just that it wasn't available here. Then I just forgot about it, up until this giveaway.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

The seven deadly sins is taking the biscuit for the worse anime ive ever watched. Yes it even beats gatcherman crowds. just hurts to think about it.

Listen if you care.

The seven deadly sins is taking the biscuit for the worse anime ive ever watched. Yes it even beats gatcherman crowds. just hurts to think about it.

THE ART IS HORRIBLE.

well IMO. 

turns me off, even in the manga

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

THE ART IS HORRIBLE.

well IMO. 

turns me off, even in the manga

the EVERYTHING is horrible

Listen if you care.