Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

ikr, what the heck does that even stands for? I think they don't have decimal numeral system in Japan. :(

/jk

I expect the next one to be Gintama‰

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

NOOOOOOOO

i heard the makers of Samurai Champloo and Gangsta. have gone bust.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Samurai Champloo

I read that as Samurai Shampoo. 

Oh well, I should quit drinking.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

ikr, what the heck does that even stands for? I think they don't have decimal numeral system in Japan. :(

/jk

Maybe it's a handakuten, which is used for pronouncing certain kana letters differently?

However, it would have no effect on just "a" letter... So probably not.

Disregard my words, my explanation was rather... stupid, if I'd say it kindly. Here's a much better one:

Handakuten and dakuten change the pronounciation of the consonant on a syllabe and not the vowel. Also, the romaji would be different for each name if that were the case.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Maybe it's a handakuten, which is used for pronouncing certain kana letters differently?

However, it would have no effect on just "a" letter... So probably not.

Handakuten and dakuten change the pronounciation of the consonant on a syllabe and not the vowel. Also, the romaji would be different for each name if that were the case.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I couldnt find a gif I liked.

tumblr_m65i6rtPbV1ryd4uqo1_400.gif

Thought of a certain song that could fit you if that were the case:

https://youtu.be/rQzet0GOKNo

If lyrics aren't understandable, there's some in the comments section.

https://i.imgur.com/Pm8Ojn0.webm

.gif (well... .webm) related  "The only thing I know for real" is Sam's boss theme

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

NOOOOOOOO

i heard the makers of Samurai Champloo and Gangsta. have gone bust.

source?

source?

It's old news by now. We talked about it yesterday for a while.

Gangsta sold 1800 copies only, WAY less than expected.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Well, everyone had "better" anime to buy, like Charlotte and Overlord.

LOL. I see what you did there.

But that's the thing, even if you were joking, the best sellers were charlotte and overlord and that's no surprise (unfortunately). It's not the industry, nor japan, nor anything. If they release a bunch of bad anime, shit happens and the best seller reach barely 7k copies sold. And yeah i think it's a hit companies needed to take in order to improve the quality of their releases for the future.

Or it backfires and we start seeing more and more charlottes and overlords and owari no seraphs because that's what people buy.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I have too many things on my list, I just have no time to watch them.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/NeatSquid

Nichijou has basically no plot, it's something to watch while you wait for a download or something. Really fun and all, but i wouldn't say it's something to put on hold, i'd just download it and watch it when i feel like. So you might wanna start there if you have little free time.

I'd start with the ones with fewer episodes so you can complete them before you forget the beginning due to lack of free time.

the best sellers were charlotte and overlord

Well, in flat numbers. But both were expected to sell more than they did and are likely money lost. That number may have improved for Overlord, as some late numbers came in yesterday to boost it a bit.

Only Working!!! did better than expected out of all the summer shows. Monster Musume probably came close to breakeven.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Well, in flat numbers. But both were expected to sell more than they did and are likely money lost. That number may have improved for Overlord, as some late numbers came in yesterday to boost it a bit.

Only Working!!! did better than expected out of all the summer shows. Monster Musume probably came close to breakeven.

That's even more in my favour.

So basically out of whatever number of shows, only one did well. I hope these numbers change something in the industry (for good).

Personally it comes down to a problem of making what they think that the audience wants vs. making what you want to do. Kind of hard to please everyone in this climate.

I will be waiting. -snip-

You will have backup

24Y7olL.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Verniy, please do not invade us.

(Inazuma is the cutest DesDiv6. She's my starter.)

God, so many problems from something so little.

I left that Shimeji Saber thing on all night on accident. Each Saber kept doubling until I got on after school today. Screen wakes back up and I immediately get a warning about too much ram being used. Go to rid myself of all the sabers all over the screen and it freezes. Restart and catalyst isn't working. OK, restart again. Hey, now my graphics driver isn't working and I'm only getting an output on one monitor.

Damn it Saber.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I will be waiting. space_battleship_yamato_unsure_of_a_1804

You will have backup

24Y7olL.jpg

How dare you two?! Your no match at all!

6e10b682f55e201f2b526391801756f012b87f53 I have your precious battleship under my thumb and your boat girls are inferior against my fleet.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I left that Shimeji Saber thing on all night on accident. Each Saber kept doubling until I got on after school today. Screen wakes back up and I immediately get a warning about too much ram being used. Go to rid myself of all the sabers all over the screen and it freezes. Restart and catalyst isn't working. OK, restart again. Hey, now my graphics driver isn't working and I'm only getting an output on one monitor.

Damn it Saber.

I just started laughing at work reading this. My coworkers hahaha

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Damn it Saber.

Well played saber. Another enemy defeated. 

How dare you two?! Your no match at all! I have your precious battleship under my thumb and your boat girls are inferior against my fleet.

You have already surrendered is what it looks like. Thats why you still have a beach to lay in the sun on.

Blarg