Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

mother of god i'm having a hard time figuring out of this is photoshopped or not O_O

semi-NSFW link

http://i.imgur.com/HLs7bco.jpg

I don't see the point of how that's important there.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

I second this

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

there is no point because I provided an imagine and a statement, no point was ever made, of course you wouldn't see it.

As for the importance (ignoring the fact that OT posts are "officially" ok now and then), you'd have the question the other 1200 or some-odd pages.

Well, it looks great and all but I automatically assume everything on the internet is at least edited in some way. Unless it was done by a pro camera, then it would look terrible. But since it looks ok, they might know photoshop.

All I can really say is that either they pushed the brightness too high or the white point to get this kind of effect. It's normal to do that to get less flaws/blemishes.

the lighting is typical of these types of photos and the crap quality is probably because it's been passed around the internet as much as a rageface meme, but the combination of the right leg position, arched spine, shifting weight to left leg, and the camera orientation makes it appear that the body has an unreal waist to hip ratio.

probably just a combination of pretty skilled model and photographer.

I don't mind filler once in a while, but this isn't what I signed up for l:

1P4Bq7N.jpg?1BLNRGuj.jpg?1CEj881Z.jpg?1

shits getting really awkward since the "yolo teleport somewhere else" thingy

hopefully @Pohernori can tell me that it gets better after I'm done sitting through whatever it is that I'm currently sitting through.

Error: 410

there is no point because I provided an imagine and a statement, no point was ever made, of course you wouldn't it.

As for the importance (ignoring the fact that OT posts are "officially" ok now and then), you'd have the question the other 1200 or some-odd pages.

Well, it looks great and all but I automatically assume everything on the internet is at least edited in some way. Unless it was done by a pro camera, then it would look terrible. But since it looks ok, they might know photoshop.

All I can really say is that either they pushed the brightness too high or the white point to get this kind of effect. It's normal to do that to get less flaws/blemishes.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

<snip>

Wait till you see what happens after they come back ;)

Dat GPX reference tho B)  

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Wait till you see what happens after they come back ;)

Dat GPX reference tho B)

decent chuckle, they got the timing spot on because I was thinking how cheesy that sounds at the exact moment.

wS5RE7X.gif

at least they're not taking themselves super srs

Error: 410

Just found out I could potentially have Cancer. My friend had the same thing a couple years ago and it turned out to be cancer and she died 3 months later after they removed it. It came back and killed her. Hopefully I don't have cancer but I will have to wait for the test results to come back after my surgery. Hopefully can schedule surgery for next week. Just when I got done paying off over $9800 in medical bills for being in the hospital for more than 3 times last year. Just sucks so much. Fuck cancer.

post-153476-0-40630400-1427348523.jpg

Well, Parasyte just ended. The ending was pretty good.

There were only one or two episodes that I didn't really like of that show, I'm glad it stayed pretty consistent.

I am downloading the final episode... I watched till episode 23 It's very good so far.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

mother of god i'm having a hard time figuring out of this is photoshopped or not O_O

semi-NSFW link

http://i.imgur.com/HLs7bco.jpg

It's been shopped. This is what she actually looks like:

gilgamesh-anime_00328317.jpg

The power of Photoshop.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

i watched somethign i really shouldnt have done at like 3am today, silly doujins, crazy stuff

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

New recruit reporting in!

hello person. welcome. enjoy yourself. Embrace your inner waifu. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Embrace your inner waifu. 

Oh boy, what did I get myself into :D

This reminds me members should have a link  to their MAL list in their sig. for easier suggestions and discussions :) I shall fly away now  :)

This is against LTT forum rules, sadly. Very sadly. Über sadly.

tangent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlwzkLARyZ4

The music in this donates goosebumps.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Oh boy, what did I get myself into :D

its too late to leave now. Once you're in you, you stay. MWHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAAHH

Listen if you care.

This silence is deafening. 

mdG9lYM_700wa_0.gif

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

So going off topic I watched this video when I got home from work and Kinda got teary eye'd. Its a been there know how it feels sort of situation.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Third season of Working!! has been green-lit! 

@MyInnerFred This makes me happy. 

http://anilist.co/anime/20819/Working!!!

Pretty sure it was green lit months ago.

Well I just found out about it. 

-snip-

Well thank you for the reminder to follow its progress  :)

Well thank you for the reminder to follow its progress  :)

Kizumonogatari is still TBA -.-

Loads of good things starting in Spring though. Nisekoi Season 2, Yahari Ore no Seishun season 2, Sidonia No Kishi Season 2 and another Highschool DxD season. 

Kizumonogatari is still TBA -.-

Loads of good things starting in Spring though. Nisekoi Season 2, Yahari Ore no Seishun season 2, Sidonia No Kishi Season 2 and another Highschool DxD season. 

And UBW season 2!