Iphone 13 Pro Max or Samsung Fold 3?

MnLegit

Well has the title says Iphone 13 Pro Max or Samsung Fold 3, I'm looking too upgrade my S10+ but I'm too indecisive too choose.

That's a very open ended question being that one is iOS and the other Android. Which do you prefer? 

It comes down to what do you want to do with your device. Are you a professional who does lots and lots of excel spreadsheet? Buy the fold. Do you want the best phone for videos, or one of the best for photos? Buy the iPhone. Do you browse reddit and youtube? Buy either one of those.

As @rickeosaid, the OS matters a lot.

I have the 13 Pro Max and I love it. I use my phone a lot and I mean a LOT, if i want I can kill it in one day before 7 pm, but it only happened one 🙂. The battery life is very good. I also use the camera quite a bit and the cameras are very good. I haven’t used the Fold, but from what I saw on yt, it’s also a great phone. 

20 hours ago, MnLegit said:

Well has the title says Iphone 13 Pro Max or Samsung Fold 3, I'm looking too upgrade my S10+ but I'm too indecisive too choose.

I'm with huilun02 here. The Fold 3 is cool, but it's very much for people who will get good use out of that folding display or are classic early adopters (the sort who wouldn't balk at spending close to $1,800 for a phone with a trick screen). If you're only mildly curious about the display or just want to buy the highest-end phone you can... the Fold probably isn't for you.

Of the two, I'd snag the iPhone 13 Pro Max. It's faster, takes better overall photos (and much better video), lasts longer on battery and will have a clear edge in OS update policies. You could also consider the Galaxy S21 Ultra since you are coming from an S10+, but be sure to get one at a steep discount if you do — the S22 is likely weeks away and should be a wiser choice than the S21U at full price.

20 hours ago, rickeo said:

That's a very open ended question being that one is iOS and the other Android. Which do you prefer? 

No preference