Running USB 2.0 using cat 5e cable

marsexpress

I want to make a long cable 26ft/8m using cat5e. I'm considering ethernet cable because it can deliver up to 1gbps speed and usb 2.0 is using only 480mbps. I will connect this cable to my usb hub at the other end of the cable unfortunately it doesn't have power in. Will this long cable provide enough shielding for transferring data to my audio dac, keyboard and mouse and maybe other devices like a pendrive? I considered building this cable using a guide i found https://www.instructables.com/Creating-you-own-USB-cables/. I know that there is a 1.7u sec limitation due to propagation delay, but i think it will deliver a clean signal overall. I'm more concerned about the resistance of the long cable, which is why i'm here asking which pairs of cables within the cat 5e do i have to use for the data(D+/D-) and power(VCC/GND)? I considered using one pair for D+ and D- and 3 pairs for VCC/GND. Is it a bad idea using only one pair for data?

As i was researching the different cable types i encountered that they measure their resistance in a specific frequency range (using cat5 measurement spec they specify @100MHz). I wonder how the USB 2.0 or 3.x frequency is calculated, because you can measure it between pockets or a string of pocket. But i found that the minimum response time is 940ns using 1 byte of data. So f=1/T ==> 1.06382979MHz. Since usb uses differential signalling that changes slightly. My question is that at what frequency should i measure the cable to meet the specification? (I want to build my own cable because it's cheaper then buying from a chineze company with iron instead of copper cables running inside of the cable.)