Any thoughts, advice for my build in progress? :)

for budget builds always go amd once you are expecting ALOT out of your rig then you go intel IMO

would you recognize a computer with a amd cpu over a computer with a intel cpu?

i don't think so.

Sounds like a decent build all in all.

And don't mind the "Intel so much uber" trolls, ofc there is some benefits over the Intel CPUs in some games, but newer games tend to run very very well on AMD Cpus especially when running Win8 or having the hotfix for Win7 [Contact M$ about it]. And as Slick said on the live stream, he hasn't noticed any difference between the AMD and the Intel CPUs while playing himself.

And I'd suggest you drop the H80i for now, as you are clearly not needing it desperately since you are not trying to OC for now and got with a 6350 or 8350 instead, as the trend in newer games seems to be focussing on multi-core-support and it might actually benefit you.

Or you squeeze in some more cash if you can and go for 6350 and try to get a 7970 since they are not that expensive anymore. It's hard to tell since I donno where you are from / where you buy from / what your budget is.

@Edit: Just saw you're from Denmark ;P so

i'd recommend a fx 8320 over a fx 8350 unless the price difference is 10$ since it's a .2ghz factory overclock...

Right, so here is the update at last! I went with a different GPU, the XFX 7950 Double D instead, (as it was way cheaper in Denmark) as well as the H100i CPU water cooler, just because I could :D Also, I added a wireless card, as I am very limited with LAN-cables where my PC sits at the moment :)

I can now confirm that the H100i fits in the 300R, you do however need to be rather carefull when installing the radiator (not the tubes, as I've seen other mention), as it interferes with the RAM dimms, LP or non-LP. I tried to take a picture of that, as it is a really tight fit, but the picture is rather dark unfortunatly :(

IMG_1074_1.jpg?noCache=1370343174IMG_1076_1.jpg?noCache=1370343238

(how do you make these pictures larger?) 

Anyways, thanks for all the help and suggestions, as I have taken them to consideration when I built my PC. 

you should've went with a vishera cpu instead of a zambezi cpu.

pi = 3.14159262358979323846

would you recognize a computer with a amd cpu over a computer with a intel cpu?

i don't think so.

i'd recommend a fx 8320 over a fx 8350 unless the price difference is 10$ since it's a .2ghz factory overclock...

you should've went with a vishera cpu instead of a zambezi cpu.

With the budget I had, I was not able to purchase a CPU of that caliber, I am however looking forward to the next gen AMD CPU's, as a possible upgrade  :) Besides, the quad core fits my needs perfectly at this point in time, as I wouldn't use the full potential of a six or eight core CPU :) 

With the budget I had, I was not able to purchase a CPU of that caliber, I am however looking forward to the next gen AMD CPU's, as a possible upgrade   :) Besides, the quad core fits my needs perfectly at this point in time, as I wouldn't use the full potential of a six or eight core CPU :)

i was more referring to the fx 4300...

pi = 3.14159262358979323846