Recommendations for 24-27" 144-165Hz 1080p Monitor for Gaming

Cholax

I am looking for a good 1080p monitor to pair it with a RTX 2060.

What are the recommendations in 2021?

9 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

US? AOC 24G2

EU.
I've seen the AOC 24G2 and ASUS VG259Q at around the same price but haven't found a conclusive review on which one is better.

1 minute ago, Cholax said:

EU.
I've seen the AOC 24G2 and ASUS VG259Q at around the same price but haven't found a conclusive review on which one is better.

Both are good options afaik.

I edit my posts more often than not

Just now, Zomeguy said:

Hardware unboxed does a lot of monitor reviews

They are after thy 27+ market in this video mainly though. Yet 25G2 appears in the top tier nevertheless..

13 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

US? AOC 24G2

Over here in europe only the 24G2U variant seems to be widely available. Is the USB-hub the only difference or is that a completely different monitor?

13 minutes ago, Alvin853 said:

Over here in europe only the 24G2U variant seems to be widely available. Is the USB-hub the only difference or is that a completely different monitor?

24G2 and 24G2U are identical besides the USB hub afaik.

There are 2 different panels for that model, yet both are great. The 24G2 and 24G2U both are identical, yet both have simillar 2 panel versions afaik

1 hour ago, Tan3l6 said:

24G2 and 24G2U are identical besides the USB hub afaik.

There are 2 different panels for that model, yet both are great. The 24G2 and 24G2U both are identical, yet both have simillar 2 panel versions afaik

Thoughts on the BENQ EX2510S. I found at 50 more euros than the 24G2. The BENQ EX2510 (non-S model) is more expensive here.

Just now, Cholax said:

Thoughts on the BENQ EX2510S. I found at 50 more euros than the 24G2. The BENQ EX2510 (non-S model) is more expensive here.

I have no  thoughts .. Only seen 24G2U in person. By specs seems fine, but have not seen many reviews.

AOC 24G2

aka AOC 24G2U

Should cost around $200-250 / £170-£200,

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |