Looking for a secondary macro for input, suggestions?

Noamazia

*posted on build planning but seems like it didnt fir there*

Budget (including currency): 100$ - 310

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: programming and document editing/writing, gaming, general uses, maybe(but not important)photohop, streaming or virtual music studio(lmms)

Other details:

i am looking for something like the elgato stream deck becuase the elgato is too expensive here(241$ for the Mk1 and 150 for the mini) or the . at first i thought about buying a soundboard like that but then i saw this video which was perfect since it was a cheap solution and highly flexible with what it can do, but the links are dead so i can't get the code for it. there is also the crestron tablet like solution but again, its really expensive. now i found macro deck though it needs internet connection, but maybe with the right tablet it'll be nice?

any recommendations?

Maxkeyoards have a few that are pretty cheap, think you can do custom prints with them as well for whats the legend on them

I have one of these. I got it without switches on AliExpress and put some Boba U4t switches in it with these keycaps. I love it you can use AHK (AutoHotkey) or QMK both work.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qm9Mwc

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

Other projects I am working on 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard