i5 10600K VS Ryzen 5 pro 4650G

Which one is the leader in overclocking with a NH-U14S?

I'm building a rig for 3D modeling without a GPU and just want to know which one I can push further?

The 4650G cannot be overclocked. The iGPU is faster on the ryzen while the 10600k CPU is faster and can be overclocked

Just now, AndreiArgeanu said:

The 4650G cannot be overclocked. The iGPU is faster on the ryzen while the 10600k CPU is faster and can be overclocked

Technically it can but let's imagine it can't

Which one is a better deal for 3D? cause i want to juice the performance out of the cpu

30 minutes ago, Charon142 said:

Technically it can but let's imagine it can't

Not really.

image.thumb.png.194bddfce91a010d0b35c3e655fff5ad.png

30 minutes ago, Charon142 said:

Which one is a better deal for 3D? cause i want to juice the performance out of the cpu

As I've said the 4650G has a better iGPU but is a slower CPU. The 10600k has a slow iGPU but is a fast CPU. I'm assuming for 3D the GPU matters more in which case I'd suggest going with 4650G though it's also worth noting that the 5600G has been released which is faster and about matches the 10600k in CPU performance and support overclocking since it's not an AMD 'Pro' APU

Just now, AndreiArgeanu said:

Not really.

image.thumb.png.194bddfce91a010d0b35c3e655fff5ad.png

As I've said the 4650G has a better iGPU but is a slower CPU. The 10600k has a slow iGPU but is a fast CPU. I'm assuming for 3D the GPU matters more in which case I'd suggest going with 4650G though it's also worth noting that the 5600G has been released which is faster and about matches the 10600k in CPU performance and support overclocking since it's not an AMD 'Pro' APU

Good call

I didn't even think about the 5000 series

I thought they would be really hard to find

Thanks