Why is this case $600?

Hexxagone

If half of what in the Listing stands is true then part of it is justified because its aluminium and not steel and three letters make it extra saucy: CNC.

I would not go with aluminium. it is lighter but softer as well. if you build in it a lot, the things like threads and often removed panels might wear out.

CPU: AMD R7 5800X3D GPU: Powercolor 6950XT Liquid Devil Board: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi Ram: 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4-3200 CL16 PSU: Seasonic Prime PX-1000 Case: BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Rev. 2 Cooling: Aquacomputer OCTO-Fancontroller, Custom loop with a 420 45mm Alphacool Radiator in the case, one external. D5 Pump, 9x BeQuiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm High Speed PWM

Man that sure is a very expensive case. I know visuals are subjective, but it's objectively bad case design being all closed off. There is no reason anyone should even consider this.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Man that sure is a very expensive case. I know visuals are subjective, but it's objectively bad case design being all closed off. There is no reason anyone should even consider this.

apart from the price i slightly disagree. I have a fairly closed case as well while using an external rad. this way i do not hear the coil-whine 🙂

CPU: AMD R7 5800X3D GPU: Powercolor 6950XT Liquid Devil Board: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi Ram: 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4-3200 CL16 PSU: Seasonic Prime PX-1000 Case: BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Rev. 2 Cooling: Aquacomputer OCTO-Fancontroller, Custom loop with a 420 45mm Alphacool Radiator in the case, one external. D5 Pump, 9x BeQuiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm High Speed PWM

2 minutes ago, alphatessi said:

apart from the price i slightly disagree. I have a fairly closed case as well while using an external rad. this way i do not hear the coil-whine 🙂

There are ways to make closed cases work, but generally coil whine is reduced enough by just having closed side panels, which 99% of cases have. And having an open or mesh front makes it so you can run your fans slower and still have better temps, resulting in better noise AND thermals most of the time. So even if noise is the main concern, airflow cases are the best pick. This is also the conclusion of Gamers Nexus who tested hundreds of cases over the lase few years.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

There are ways to make closed cases work, but generally coil whine is reduced enough by just having closed side panels, which 99% of cases have. And having an open or mesh front makes it so you can run your fans slower and still have better temps, resulting in better noise AND thermals most of the time. So even if noise is the main concern, airflow cases are the best pick. This is also the conclusion of Gamers Nexus who tested hundreds of cases over the lase few years.

you are right. i would not reccomend closed cases in most.. cases. not to mention this one witch does not offer you anything a case made of steel could not do at a much lower  price.

7 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

That's worse than Alienware PCs! That's saying something...

rip the "front" intake if we can call it that gets blocked by the psu... so...

the feet also block some flow...

414107d37ca24df8e4bbf1de40dfb82f79216819

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyTFqvVF3WwJ5fY_sdNIG

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links