I need help to find a good monitor

Le_Uber

Hello and thanks for your time.I've been in the market for quiet some time and i am trying to find a budget gaming monitor. My pc is not the best so i am trying to find a 75hz and like 120hz because anything up from that my pc couldnt use the full thing My budget is around 200 euro i dont want to give more that that.Please leave any suggestions down bellow thanks again.

1080p?

I heard the Acer Nitro XF243Y (165Hz 1080p) is pretty good and goes for about 175€ I think.

I know its above 120Hz but it has FreeSync so you can run it in VRR so it doesn't really matter that your PC cannot run it at max refresh rate all the time. Plus on desktop/ outside of games and in games that aren't very difficult to run you can enjoy the smoothness of the higher refresh rates.

Desktop: i9-10850K [Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black] | Asus ROG Strix Z490-E | G.Skill Trident Z 2x16GB 3600Mhz 16-16-16-36 | Asus ROG Strix RTX 3080Ti OC | SeaSonic PRIME Ultra Gold 1000W | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500 ARGB | Win 10

Display: Samsung Odyssey G7A (28" 4K 144Hz)

Laptop: Lenovo ThinkBook 16p Gen 4 | i7-13700H | 2x8GB 5200Mhz | RTX 4060 | Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon

The AOC 24G2 is hands down the best 200€ monitor. You can buy it on Amazon.de if you're in europe. Maybe your local retailers also have it in stock.

AOC Gaming 24G2 60 cm Monitor schwarz/rot: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör

If it's not available you can also go for the AOC 24G2U, which is basically the exact same monitor with some regional naming stuff. It's typically slightly more expensive.

AOC Gaming 24G2U - 24 Zoll FHD Monitor, 144 Hz, 1ms, FreeSync Premium schwarz: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

If you have some other suggestions please them down bellow

If 24G2(U) is available, then it's the best option.

Gigabyte G24F is cheaper, but not as good.

I edit my posts more often than not

17 minutes ago, Le_Uber said:

I think its this one right just to be sure(Sorry its a site from my country.):https://www.skroutz.gr/s/20176486/AOC-24G2U-Gaming-Monitor-23-8-FHD-1920x1080-144Hz.html

Yes, that's the one.

Make sure to either quote people or @ (@Stahlmann) us, so we can see you replied.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

@Stahlmann So um you mean that i might run a game at 100 fps but its totally fine? like i wont see anything like glitches and stuff

9 minutes ago, Le_Uber said:

@Stahlmann So um you mean that i might run a game at 100 fps but its totally fine? like i wont see anything like glitches and stuff

This monitor supports variable refresh rate, so if you enable that feature in your GPU settings then the refresh rate will always be the same as your fps. That will help to reduce stuttering and tearing to a minimum.

@Stahlmann hey stalhann how are you? One question can you give me your discord so i can add you? thanks

3 minutes ago, Le_Uber said:

@Stahlmann hey stalhann how are you? One question can you give me your discord so i can add you? thanks

Sorry i don't use Discord. You can add me on Steam if you want to: Steam Community :: Stahlmann

This forum is about the closest thing to social media I'm on 😄

@StahlmannHow are you? I just ordered the AOC 24G2U today.I have some question do i need a display port cable for freesync to work? and i have a NVidia GPU can i use freesync with it? like g-sync stuff because i am really exited for that!!

Anyways,

Have a good day,

Uber...

19 hours ago, Le_Uber said:

@StahlmannHow are you? I just ordered the AOC 24G2U today.I have some question do i need a display port cable for freesync to work? and i have a NVidia GPU can i use freesync with it? like g-sync stuff because i am really exited for that!!

Anyways,

Have a good day,

Uber...

Hey,

the monitor includes a displayport and HDMI cable. Use the displayport cable with your Nvidia GPU and G-Sync should work without problems.