Looking to run from main building to a out building about 450 feet away. Is this set up on point?

NoobIam

Looking to run from main building to a out building about 450 feet away.
ok so had a electrician look at it and tell me its already ground bounded by the 220 line. Also talked to anther that said the poe injector should be grounded as well.
It seems that  if I use This 
https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Extender-Ethernet-Extension-Breaking/dp/B08SC4LXP2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
with

https://www.amazon.com/Ethernet-connectors-Internet-Waterproof-Resistant/dp/B095XLYDTC/?th=1

I can only then use  PoE access point and not use a switch after to get back to cat 6. 
I would also need this at the start of the run
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005BQUNEG/ref=emc_b_5_t
Would this all work with each other?
tyia

You can't run normal cat 5/6 that distance, the limit is 100m or about 330 feet. You need fibre for that distance. Then you also don't have to worry about grounding or interference too.

Then get a ap that takes fibre or a media converter and a poe injector at the end of the line.

50 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

You can't run normal cat 5/6 that distance, the limit is 100m or about 330 feet. 

Hence the active repeater he linked.

What's at the end of the run? Did you notice the repeater is only 100Mbps?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

3 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

Id just get a access point with a fibre port, then you don't need any injetors or media converts, making it much simpler. 

I also worry about interference running twisted pair next to a power line, and fiber solves all those issues.

I'd be more worried about the fact that CAT6, even direct burial, isn't the nicest to pull through that much ground or conduit.  Higher labor cost to put it in, cheaper cable compared to singlemode that's designed to be pulled like that.

Have you considered a wireless PTP link between the two buildings? 

I would imagine a PTP link would be cheaper than burying anything, you would need line of sight though. Lots of options depending on what throughput you need to push and whats connected on the other end. 

You could probably get 2+ Gbps of capacity on a Airfiber 60 with good line of site, the links take a beating from the rain though (There is a 5Ghz backup for when that happens but capacity will drop). If you dont need that much capacity you might do well with a LiteBeam AC or PowerBeam AC. All three options would need their power turned down though

I can also understand how a physical connection would be preferrable, just wanted to throw out some options. https://ui.com/uisp/ptp-bridging

Ive been using this cable at work for the last year or two and everyone really likes it. Easy to work with compared to some other outdoor rated offerings - https://www.primuscable.com/products/cat-5e-ethernet-cable-direct-burial-outdoor-shielded-waterblock-tape 

Breaking things 1 day at a time

Let me start off by saying Ty to you all for your help! 
I had this posted this before as I was going to use fiber but was talked out of it. 
As it is I don't mind if the cable only last 2 or 3 years.
There is a 68 foot height change and los is the prob. 
As for bandwidth 25 to 50 mbps would be all I need.

On 12/7/2021 at 3:46 PM, Kilrah said:

I did but I did not find one that is more that's able to go in the ground and poe and tbh I don't think I will need more its just for a few cameras and once in a bit music. Do you think this set up is a good idea and will work with these items? ty!