any other stores giving free games other then epic games?

300DaysToGTA6

I've received free games from nearly every major launcher/platform in the past. Others don't always have a regular rotation of free games like Epic but there has been games that have went free many times in the past. 

All of them have a freebe every now and then... Steam, EA Origin, GOG etc... 

And if you got an Amazon Prime account and link it to twitch, you get free stuff eevry month... 

Last time Dragon Age Inquisition on Origin 

and

Control Ultimate Edition on GoG

as example

Main System:

Anghammarad : Asrock Taichi x570, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @4900 MHz. 32 GB DDR4 3600, some NVME SSDs, Gainward Phoenix RTX 3070TI

System 2 "Igluna" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

System 3 "Inskah" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

On the Road: Acer Aspire 5 Model A515-51G-54FD, Intel Core i5 7200U, 8 GB DDR4 Ram, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, Intel CPU GFX and Nvidia MX 150, Full HD IPS display

Media System "Vio": Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64 GB Ram DDR4 3200 Mushkin, 1 275 GB Crucial MX SSD, 1 tb Crucial MX500 SSD. IBM 5015 Megaraid, 4 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB HDD in raid 5, 4 WD RED 4 tb in another Raid 5, Gainward Phoenix GTX 1060

(Abit Fatal1ty FP9 IN SLI, C2Duo E8400, 6 GB Ram DDR2 800, far too less diskspace, Gainward Phantom 560 GTX broken need fixing)

Nostalgia: Amiga 1200, Tower Build, CPU/FPU/MMU 68EC020, 68030, 68882 @50 Mhz, 10 MByte ram (2 MB Chip, 8 MB Fast), Fast SCSI II, 2 CDRoms, 2 1 GB SCSI II IBM Harddrives, 512 MB Quantum Lightning HDD, self soldered Sync changer to attach VGA displays, WLAN

4 hours ago, Real Lion said:

Steam, Gog, itch.io etc, 

Chech out this website, it shows every free game on all game stores. I think this is the best way to know more stores!

https://isthereanydeal.com/

Hope I helped you😀

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” - Albert Einstein

7 hours ago, Real Lion said:

Ubisoft gave away one of the early Splinter Cell games recently, and there is the occasional give away on the other main platforms - but, Epic is far and away the most generous and consistent.

Amazon Prime Gaming Gives best free games imo. Last month I got round $100 worth of games free, here are the free games for this month

image.thumb.png.0210897e3c8a7d1b6b5a60cdf6ca5ca5.png

14 hours ago, lukxsor said:

Amazon Prime Gaming Gives best free games imo. Last month I got round $100 worth of games free, here are the free games for this month

image.thumb.png.0210897e3c8a7d1b6b5a60cdf6ca5ca5.png

Are they free in the strictest sense of the word?

Epic Store is completely free, all you do is make an account and you can claim the games.

With the Amazon one don't you pay extra for Prime and have to be a regular Amazon customer or something?

1 hour ago, Maury Sells Wigs said:

Are they free in the strictest sense of the word?

Epic Store is completely free, all you do is make an account and you can claim the games.

With the Amazon one don't you pay extra for Prime and have to be a regular Amazon customer or something?

So yeah you pay for prime, you can get a 30 day trial then they are completely free. But if you already have prime anyway (like a vast majority of people) and didn't get it just for the games then i would argue its still free. I pay $5.99 AUD per month and the total value of the games this month is $202.84 AUD, and i only got prime for the free prime shipping and Prime video streaming. $196.85 AUD worth of free games is good value IMO

11 hours ago, lukxsor said:

So yeah you pay for prime, you can get a 30 day trial then they are completely free. But if you already have prime anyway (like a vast majority of people) and didn't get it just for the games then i would argue its still free. I pay $5.99 AUD per month and the total value of the games this month is $202.84 AUD, and i only got prime for the free prime shipping and Prime video streaming. $196.85 AUD worth of free games is good value IMO

I'm not trying to argue semantics, but that isn't free.

Free means I can go to a site, sign in/up and gain access to those games at no cost - the way you can at the Epic Store.

However, I do get the point you are making that, in a sense, you are given them at no extra cost after you use the Amazon service.

It's like the games on ps plus.

They are called "free" games, but you only get them if you pay to subscribe...and if you stop your ps plus subscription you lose access to all those "free games".

Do you see what I mean?