Crash.. Crash.. Every game crash..

MuveszUr

Hi guys!

Recently, I've a got a problem with all the games....
So I download almost 23 games past the weeks.. from the internet, epic games, steam etc..
But all the game crashed or got a black screen and didn't launched
Now I downloaded "Century Age Of Ashes" and finally I've got some feedback from the problems.
I tried to download a new "kernel32.dll" and "ntdll.dll" and put in System32 but nothing changed
I tried everything what I know or what I found on the internet, I checked are there any virus or something with Malwarebytes but didn't find one.

There are the error code what I get:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 684] pResource->Map(Subresource, pReadRange, reinterpret_cast<void**>(&pData)) failed at D:\UnrealEngine-4.27\Source\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12RHIPrivate.h:1181 with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED with Reason: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
Century_Win64_Shipping
KERNEL32
ntdll

Thanks if you can help me somehow :c

Screenshot_9.png

Try re-installing windows fully, seems like it wasn't installed proporly and some curcial kernel files are missing

39 minutes ago, MuveszUr said:

I tried to download a new "kernel32.dll" and "ntdll.dll" and put in System32 but nothing changed

If there is an error in installation, it is likely that much more is missing, but only these two are immidiatly apparent

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

19 minutes ago, RTX 3090 said:

Try re-installing windows fully, seems like it wasn't installed proporly and some curcial kernel files are missing

If there is an error in installation, it is likely that much more is missing, but only these two are immidiatly apparent

Yea, I got this from a lot of website.. but ahh..

35 minutes ago, --SID-- said:

Full system specs includes brand and model of the PSU?

Yes.

Did the computer ever work in the past or was it like this since you built/bought it?

If you're missing essential windows files performing a clean windows reinstall would be my first step.

1 hour ago, MuveszUr said:

Yes.

That's not a yes or no question. They want to know your system specs - the parts inside your computer. Did you build it yourself or buy it pre-built? If you bought it pre-built do you know the model of computer?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

11 hours ago, Spotty said:

Did the computer ever work in the past or was it like this since you built/bought it?

If you're missing essential windows files performing a clean windows reinstall would be my first step.

That's not a yes or no question. They want to know your system specs - the parts inside your computer. Did you build it yourself or buy it pre-built? If you bought it pre-built do you know the model of computer?

Oh true, sorry.
It a lenovo y540
8 gb ram

Gtx 1650 4gb

240gb ssd

i5-9300H

• 5 months later...