RIP Hella Compfy controller: Sn30+

Gork

Up late gaming. First the battery got super short. then a firmware update almost bricked. Then a well inteded wiping and it having a floor accident, and a hardlock from the GD computer, now it connects but the buttons are a bit off, and the battery. oh that thing just does not last.

I got it  on a nice discount practically new!

If anyone is thinking about getting a Sn30+ from 8bitDo. Quick minireview after it stopped working after almost a year 😞 . First the bad: the firmware is flake AF. What i mean is it's infamous from getting stuck in rumble mode or not connecting a few times.  the star and home key you can't make a turbo or macro. On the good side: if felt fantastic to use. Not selling anything, Just something about the springs or what ever it's made of was like sex and silk to my hands. A lot of games are awkward or just not well done ports or just assume everyone prefers a console controller. I er eeher eeeh eeeerf why? I don't know. I guess people spend a lot of time with a console? oO . ah well. 

Back to loaftstation conftroller.

Complaint about the PS3 controller it's hard and makes my gamer finger debuff go off like crazy. which is why I like the (relatively) soft nintendo style plastic, or some composite of something on the SN30.

I want to know what medieval alien dickwad for the PS3 controllers were thinking, drinking, smoking and otherwise what form of legal or illegal drugs could get someone to say: you know! we have fantastic USB standard with a specific size, form and shape and sure this thing is USB...but nah lets not use a standard fullsized USB stype B or 2 I don't know which end for the controller to connect to. Why would you do that, then charge 90 dollars for replacements, from something you're  3D printing?