PS4 / XB1 emulators, do they exist?

Thibaudv

So with the recent news of "The Last of us" being remastered in 1080p for the ps4, I'd be really interested in a PS4 emulator for PC.

I heard there were similarities between the architectures which would allow emulators to be created.

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

no they dont yet but they will come soon

according to Ben Vanik        (his blog on xbox360 emulation here http://www.noxa.org/blog/

who is a well know person in the emulator community say that ps4 xbox1 emulators are much easier to make/run  because unlike past consoles that uses risc this one uses x86 which mean a ps4/xbo emulator will not require a heavy translation layer

here is a interview with him

http://news.dice.com/2013/12/09/the-quest-to-build-xbox-one-and-ps4-emulators/

also i would like to add ALL legit emulators are found on this site

do NOT download/use emulators outside this site because 99/100 they are virus ridden

http://www.emulator-zone.com/

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

So with the recent news of "The Last of us" being remastered in 1080p for the ps4, I'd be really interested in a PS4 emulator for PC.

I heard there were similarities between the architectures which would allow emulators to be created.

At the time there is not real emulators for xbox one and or PS4

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

There aren't even any decent xbox 360 or ps3 emulators =/

Also known to his peers as Lord Scrubby McScrubington

There aren't even any decent xbox 360 or ps3 emulators =/

There is no perfect PS2 and Xbox emulators either. =//

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

no they dont yet but they will come soon

according to Ben Vanik        (his blog on xbox360 emulation here http://www.noxa.org/blog/)

who is a well know person in the emulator community say that ps4 xbox1 emulators are much easier to make/run  because unlike past consoles that uses risc this one uses x86 which mean a ps4/xbo emulator will not require a heavy translation layer

here is a interview with him

http://news.dice.com/2013/12/09/the-quest-to-build-xbox-one-and-ps4-emulators/

also i would like to add ALL legit emulators are found on this site

do NOT download/use emulators outside this site because 99/100 they are virus ridden

http://www.emulator-zone.com/

both pages gone?

):

PS2 emulation is pretty much near perfect.

PS2 on PC is actually better than PS2 on PS2 IMO

Error: 410

both pages gone?

fixed

but emulator zone is down but that doesnt matter the dice site is the interesting one that goes in detail

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

pcsx2 is awesome. for ps2 that is

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

As others have said there are currently no Xbox One or PS4 emulators and yes there are not really any Xbox 360 or PS3 emulators either. However as mentioned in the news article provided by qwertywarrior it may be easier to develop an emulator for the new hardware as they both run on x86 CPU's. Who knows there might be one sooner or later, however I prefer to emulate older games that you can't really find any more, if its a current gen game I'd rather buy the hardware and play it that being said there haven't been many games I've really felt like playing in the last generation or so far in this one. 

The Xbox 360 and PS3 haven't even been emulated properly yet.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

So I guess, this one is a fake; glad I didn't try it :D

http://ps4emus.com/

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

pcsx2 is awesome. for ps2 that is

But it's not perfect. You have to tinker too much for some games to work and some just don't run 100% whatever you do.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

no, they don;t exist and don;t expect anything stable anytime soon give it 3 maybe 2 years for something good 

As others have said there are currently no Xbox One or PS4 emulators and yes there are not really any Xbox 360 or PS3 emulators either. However as mentioned in the news article provided by qwertywarrior it may be easier to develop an emulator for the new hardware as they both run on x86 CPU's. Who knows there might be one sooner or later, however I prefer to emulate older games that you can't really find any more, if its a current gen game I'd rather buy the hardware and play it that being said there haven't been many games I've really felt like playing in the last generation or so far in this one. 

It's easier but it still a long shot, current pc hardware probably couldn't do it especially the ps4 

I wouldn't expect a decent emulator for ps4 or xbone for over a decade.

ps4emus.com/ this is the site

still a beta and its first version crashed a lot... dunno about this one but they say it works fine

ps4emus.com/ this is the site

still a beta and its first version crashed a lot... dunno about this one but they say it works fine

Direct quote from the site: "Beside PS4 games, the PS4Emus is able to run all PS3, PS2 and PS One games as well! So you have the ultimate gaming machine in just one program!"

This isn't a very realistic claim. It might be fake.

No and I doubt if we will ever see one. There still isn't a original Xbox emulator that supports more than a few games. Plus you can pretty much play any XB1 or PS4 game on the PC anyways with the exception of a few so what's the reason to even try to make an emulator?

"Do not pray for and easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."

"A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground."

why whould you need an emulator for the ps4 and xbox1?

almost all games that come out for those consoles come to PC with improvements, I say if you want you just get a PS4 gamepad

why whould you need an emulator for the ps4 and xbox1?

almost all games that come out for those consoles come to PC with improvements, I say if you want you just get a PS4 gamepad

As I said in the OP, for the exclusives, such as the last of us, which are supposed to be really good. But I won't buy a console to play one or two games on it, that's just a waste of money. Plus I don't like controllers.

I wouldn't expect a decent emulator for ps4 or xbone for over a decade.

Read it all again, it's a entirely different story trying to emulate x86 hardware than trying to get RISC.

But of course, someone will have to code it and it won't be me...:/

Eh, should come soon, be sorta cool. Not THAT many games I really want on them

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones