Last chance to get Malwarebytes for life

The_Strict_Nein

http://www.malwarebytes.org/eureka/

This is the last chance to get a lifetime Malwarebytes licence, which includes all future updates and can be transferred to any computer

Once those tickets are gone, they're gone. Don't miss out!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

What's better than the free version?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

What's better than the free version?

Automatic updates, realtime file scanning + website blocking, another scan mode, and automatic scans.

Spoiler

If I buy it, will it work on 2 computers or do I have to buy 2 licences?

2 Licences for two computer at the same time

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

http://www.malwarebytes.org/eureka/

This is the last chance to get a lifetime Malwarebytes licence, which includes all future updates and can be transferred to any computer

Once those tickets are gone, they're gone. Don't miss out!

Thats a great deal thank you! I've just bought a license.

Gonna get my parents to buy it too.

As a techie I know that ALL IT professionals use Malware bytes, it is the favourite free tool for clearing up crap. A lifetime license for real-time protection is fantastic at that price, and even better for the less tech savvy that have a habit of downloading things like conduit toolbars!

Yes you will need to buy 2 licenses. The normal premium is for 3 PC's for one year. This deal is only for 1. 

Yes you will need to buy 2 licenses. The normal premium is for 3 PC's for one year. This deal is only for 1. 

2 Licences for two computer at the same time

All right, thanks. Good to know.

Bought two. Seems like limit is 2 per email as well

very handy. thanks!

Not sure if they tell you this but Malwarebytes can run alongside other AV's as well! :)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I've had the premium forever and it's always worked on both my desktop and laptop at the same time.... so idk. I'd get one and try it on multiple machines first.

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

So... almost 2.5 weeks later and less than 800 have sold at this price.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/132150-still-available-malwarebytes-anti-malware-premium-lifetime-licence-for-2495/

Yea, not sure it's the biggest deal. Now, if they said "no more free scans" I bet these would all be purchased in a heartbeat... and malwarebytes would lose it's good name. That said, I should probably throw my support at them and buy a couple, but I'm trying to watch my money until I get a job.

The other week when I saw this I decided to grab it. $30 CAD. Been using the free version for long enough now, so I might as well show them a little support!

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Are there any other security software with lifetime subscription worth considering?

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB