vega 7 vs uhd 730

What is the difference between Vega 7 graphics, (5600G) and UHD 730 graphics? (11400) They seem similar, but is there any difference, or which one is faster and better value?

how are you doing today

They're made by two different companies, and each have their own pros and cons. The 11400 should be cheaper, and thus the better value, but getting it for less than $250 is basically impossible, so the 5600G is the better value (especially considering motherboards are cheaper). Also, while they will perform within a few percent of each other, the 11400 is harder to cool and Intel's graphics drivers are known for being overall bad. AMD's while still not perfect on Windows, are miles better. If I were to get one, I'd go for the 5600G.

7 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Also, while they will perform within a few percent of each other, the 11400 is harder to cool and Intel's graphics drivers are known for being overall bad.

They should be Are you talking about the cpu? because that is entirely wrong for the igpu performance.

The vega 3 is about as powerful as a uhd750, while a vega 7 usually is 80-100% faster

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

The vega 3 is about as powerful as a uhd750, while a vega 7 usually is 50-100% faster

is uhd 750 actually that bad? i thought intel had the faster iGPU’s

how are you doing today

9 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

The 11400 should be cheaper, and thus the better value, but getting it for less than $250 is basically impossible,

the 11400 is actually $201 on amazon, while the 5600G is $260 on amazon. maybe black friday/cyber monday sales?

how are you doing today

3 minutes ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

is uhd 750 actually that bad? i thought intel had the faster iGPU’s

yeah, its sad

hell, in this one (i know its not perfect, theres issues, but its good for closeness) the vega 3 wins most the time.

and the uhd750 is found in a 11900k, whihc means a cpu that costs 1/8 the of the price is a better gaming cpu ( the 3000g) if you have no gpu

Intel had fine igpus in their laptops, but their desktop line has been bad since amd released their vega igpu line

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler