M.2 formatting troubleshooting

sazzas

Hello, so I messed up... I'm here asking you maybe you can help me to fix the problem i created for myself..

I have Asus Tuf dash f15 Laptop and installed linux (Pop Os) on both m.2 ssd's ( one of them as extended storage )

But realized that i still need at least on of my ssd's to be with Windows OS, i tryed format disk to NFTS ( and many other formats and partitions ) using Pop OS disk manager to prepare ssd for Windows installation, but window installation couldn't see any disks available anything i tried..

I tryed to burn windows iso file under MBR and GTP partition scheme using rufus with secure boot and without secure boot, but without luck and windows installation still couldn't see my SSD 

So is there is anyone could help me solve this mess i created for my self?

I'm not new at Linux but at same time not very good at it too just, copy paste command lines if needed for anything

P.S sorry for my English if there is any mistakes i did

Instead of attempting to format it to a specific format have you tried removing all partitions from that drive so it is effectively empty? That way you can leave it to windows to format it properly. 

There aren't many subjects that benefit from binary takes on them in a discussion.

2 minutes ago, creesch said:

Instead of attempting to format it to a specific format have you tried removing all partitions from that drive so it is effectively empty? That way you can leave it to windows to format it properly. 

Yes, but for someone reason windows installation still couldn't detect m.2

Maybe need specify mount options? As Bios  can see ssd but doesn't appear in boot menu.Like Vfat or something like that not Very familiar with mountings.As I can't disable CSM or enable or change to Legacy mode, Raid or Achi as Laptop bios is limited and don't have thouse options Maybe i need format m.2 to uefi.But no idea how to do that as in pop os disk meneger does not give me option to that format

I'm basically lost.. doesn't matter what format i use, Windows installation just can't detect ssd..