Looking for cases that fit my requirements. So far, Fractal Design Define 7 and MSI MPG SEKIRA 500P

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a mid-tower case for ATX board that will fit my requirements, so far I've found those 2, what do you guys think of them, and could you suggest me other cases that could fit my needs? Also something to note, I currently have a build in a Fractal Design Define R5, so I kinda want to completly change model not just upgrade to the new version of the same case.

The needs :

I want a full front IO with at least 3 usb type-A and 1 usb type-c and Separated audio jack for mic and headphone.  (I guess I could live with 2 usb type-a (usb 3.0), but i'll need to buy a usb hub)

I'm building with an i9 12900k and planning on buying a cooler soon, the artic liquid freezer II 280mm, good choice? And this is paired with an RTX 3080 gigabyte gaming oc

I want a side window (tempered glass ideally), good cable management possibility and obviously good airflow.

The PC is for video editing and gaming.

Thanks guys!

The Lian Li PC-O11D XL has 4x USB3 A, USB-C and jack's for both mic and headphones on the front panel. I think the non-XL has 2 type A ports.

Tempered glass, amongst the best cable management of any case out there. 

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

Oh cool thanks for the suggestion, i'll check it out. I'm also starting to lean toward the fractal design Torrent (and buy a usb hub lol) !