I need help white light on motherboard

Hyperbrian

Hi,everyone

I just built a pc with a asus b450-f motherboard, ryzen 5, trident z neo ram (16gb), and a nividia rtx 2080. on the motherboard there is a green red yellow and white light green meaning boot,

yellow ram problem, red light no boot, and white vga. My pc has a white light and whatever I do has not seemed to work i've tried different gpu's and i'm really not sure what is wrong i've taken everything apart and tried to see what the problem was i could not see anything. if anyone could give me tips on what to do to fix it that would be awesome I also tried updating the bios and the button is supposed to blink green it does! But it stops and goes solid after three seconds doing nothing i've not found out what is wrong everything is glowing the ram the aio is running i can hear the pump it is a msi 240 aio. 

if anyone can help me it would be this community!

4 minutes ago, Hyperbrian said:

Hi,everyone

I just built a pc with a asus b450-f motherboard, ryzen 5, trident z neo ram (16gb), and a nividia rtx 2080. on the motherboard there is a green red yellow and white light green meaning boot,

yellow ram problem, red light no boot, and white vga. My pc has a white light and whatever I do has not seemed to work i've tried different gpu's and i'm really not sure what is wrong i've taken everything apart and tried to see what the problem was i could not see anything. if anyone could give me tips on what to do to fix it that would be awesome I also tried updating the bios and the button is supposed to blink green it does! But it stops and goes solid after three seconds doing nothing i've not found out what is wrong everything is glowing the ram the aio is running i can hear the pump it is a msi 240 aio. 

if anyone can help me it would be this community!

What Ryzen 5 CPU is it?  

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG