What is the best looking PC you have ever seen?

dvandevelde1

<sarcasm>

This one:

dusty.jpg

Beautiful!

</sarcasm>

that is pretty much what I wanted to post as soon as I saw this threads title

it's time for some jolly cooperation!

Im surprised no one has mentioned Orac3

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2004/06/09/orac3_part5/1

I was going to say "wasn't this style cool in the early 2000's?"

Then clicked the link, saw the date this was posted and smiled :D

Published on 9th June 2004 

I guess its something special alright.

Build Log: The beautiful Workhorse

Case_NZXT Phantom 530 Black CPU_Intel i7 4770K Cooling_NZXT Kraken X60 Motherboard_MSI MPower Z87 Graphic_MSI GeForce GTX 760 HAWK-Edition 

RAM_Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB DDR3-1866 PSU_Corsair RM Series 750W SSD_Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Stoarge_Western-Digital Green 2T

-snip-

and this 

YES! ROBOCOP!

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

Going to have to give a nod to C4B12 on this 

His CURV3D build is absolutely fantastic :)

75cff12e1a0c86bf5810fb727e7fbec4_zps7095

5039f3d950e5a8eec5efa69477f8ad0d_zps97b9

6f9a8438f943378341ad65509af4dbe3_zps2655

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

am i the only one that thinks these machines are overly elaborate and just a mess of colors and decorative plastic? no love the pcb and circuitry? you know.. just the actual hardware that makes your computer tick, id take my computer sitting naked on my shelf over most of these machines any day of the week.

You are not alone. I see pictures and immediately wonder how they look after collecting dust. Does all the decorative paneling squeak or rattle? How noisy is this system? Does the system even get used or is it just a showpiece for someone? I kinda got sucked into the idea of a "themed build" but after living with it for a year I'll definitely be doing something much simpler next time. That's why I think something like the Mac Pro looks great, and why a majority of the elaborate builds just look like this to me:

bosozoku_40.jpg

There are some insane Lian Li V3xx logs out there and they make me drool, that one included :wub:  

I love the V300 series and I really wanted to pick up the V358 after I saw this, but I feel like they made the roof height a bit too close over the GPU.

<sarcasm>

This one:

dusty.jpg

Beautiful!

</sarcasm>

Damn, you gotta love those pre-aged finishes. Gorgeous.

I love the new Mac Pro…

But if we're talking a Windows PC, then...

Basically anything using an orange/red Bitfenix Prodigy :D

Mine.... largely because I haven't seen any others in person that I've liked better.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

Alright I have found one I feel good posting.
And it's one posted in this very Forum too right here by @PBaines

I think it was this Build that got me to adore the Phantom styling so that I will now buy a Phantom 530 for my own build.
The attention to detail and color combination is just awesome.
Its flashy but not overdone. Basicly this build inspired me so muchThe acrylic mobo tray is something I would really like to try myself too ^^  
img4037d.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img62/3985/img4037d.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img515/9840/img5728s.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img560/4830/img5706n.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img593/8589/img5720z.jpg

Build Log: The beautiful Workhorse

Case_NZXT Phantom 530 Black CPU_Intel i7 4770K Cooling_NZXT Kraken X60 Motherboard_MSI MPower Z87 Graphic_MSI GeForce GTX 760 HAWK-Edition 

RAM_Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB DDR3-1866 PSU_Corsair RM Series 750W SSD_Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Stoarge_Western-Digital Green 2T

They may not meet the lofty levels that some of these meet, but I'm proud of mine. I have 2 systems. My ITX system is in a cooler master elite 130, which doesn't look special on the outside, but I'm proud of my cable management and my DIY custom filters. You can see that one here: http://youtu.be/RyGVZNe0HnA

My Desktop I love the look of. My LED colour changing light strips always catch my visitors attention and they offer enough light to illuminate my components. You can see it here:

Spoiler
  • Primary PC (Photo editing and gaming on a 4k Monitor): Intel I7 4790k @4.5ghz @1.2v | 24GB  Corsair Vengeance Ram @1600Mhz | 1x Palit GTX 1080 JetStream| 480GB Crucial SSD | 2x WD Blue 500gb | Corsair RM1000 | Corsair 600t
  • Secondary PC (Gaming and watching films on a 42" 4K LG IPS TV @4k60): Inteli7 4790k | Corsair H60 | Asus H81l-plus ITX | 16GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 1600MHz | 1x GTX 980 G1 Windforce| 1x Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO SSD |Corsair CXM750W | Coolermaster Elite 130