DDR3 Ram broken or fixable? Weird POST behaviour

Hi guys, I have an issue with 3 out of 4 ram sticks (DDR3, 1600Mhz, GEIL 4GB, 12800, CL 9,9,9,28).

I shut down my PC fully working, tried to power it on next morning, did not even post (no beep at all, but fans spinning, Case, CPU, GPU). After troubleshooting I figured out that only 1 (different kind than other 3 above mentioned sticks, 4GB, 1333 Mhz) was still working. PC powered on and post without any issue with only that 1 1333Mhz ram stick plugged in (all the 4 sockets still work, PC posts with that 1 1333 Mhz ram in each slot still).

How in the world can it be that 3 ram sticks of the same kind stop working all at once?

Even weirder is that when I try to power it on with any of these three sticks installed there is NO BEEP during post. I had a ram failure a year ago (the second stick of the 1333, 4GB one that is left over, then I bought the 3 sticks above) but with this it beeped constantly and restarted the PC after that post beeping immediatly. Beep pattern was indicating ram failure. 

So because 3 sticks "died" at the same time but different "fail behaviour", is my ram broken or is it fixable in any way?

If you need to know more, pls ask.

My system is Gigabyte X77 DH3 ATX motherboard (Bios F16), Intel E3 1230 V2 Xeon, 970 GTX, 16 GB of above ram all used to run at 1333 Mhz, 530 bequiet PSU.

10 minutes ago, Nikname said:

How in the world can it be that 3 ram sticks of the same kind stop working all at once?

Could be a mobo/CPU issue as well. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

53 minutes ago, Nikname said:

Dead memory channels on the CPU.

Try a different stick inplace of the eorking one and see if it works

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

4 hours ago, GodOfROG said:

Do you have the ability to test voltages?

http://www.geil.com.tw/warranty_policy

*All GeIL memory carries a limited lifetime warranty.

Contact them - see how they want you to go fowards.

Thank you, didn't know about that. Bought it used though on ebay. 

No don't have the ability to test voltage. Would this work with just a basic voltage meter? 

4 hours ago, Kilrah said:

Could be a mobo/CPU issue as well. 

How could I find out? And any clue why the 3 sticks behave the same? 

2 minutes ago, Nikname said:

Thank you, didn't know about that. Bought it used though on ebay. 

No don't have the ability to test voltage. Would this work with just a basic voltage meter? 

As far as I know in the warranty says NOTHING about not being transferable. I've never had issues with a vendor whens something was abought on amazon or something even if it was marketplace.