I am once again asking for your help. (Headset search)

Can't seem to find what I'm looking for for a headset, if you know any that match this criteria, let me know.

- Wireless

- Gaming (cool looking and comfortable)

- Noise cancelling

- Good mic and sound

- Simultaneous bluetooth connection to 2 different computers (So I can connect both my work and personal computers at the same time. )
- Bare minimum 8 hours battery life 

- RGB not a necessity but a preference. 

- Price isn't an issue per se but I'd like to keep it as low as possible.

I work from home (call center) and usually entertain myself between calls on my pc. I'd like to be able to just have customers and music/video audio going to the same place.

Spent hours on Newegg and Amazon looking at headsets and now my head hurts @_@ 

Any response is appreciated! 
❤️ PRP

EDIT: After much deliberation and searching youtube for "LTT Headset" Watching James' best and worst video from last year, I've decided multipoint isn't as big of an issue any more and I can live with the muffled sound from my speakers with my work headset on. That being said I would still like a nice pair for my personal PC. In the video, the winner was the logitech G935 but a month later the G733 came out, and I'm out of the loop so maybe theres an even newer model. I guess my question now is which gaming headset reigns supreme? G935? G733? A newer Logitech headset? Something not Logitech?

What I am going to recommend: the Sony WH1000XM4's for $350 USD

what they fulfil 

13 minutes ago, Punk Rock Princess said:

- Wireless

- Gaming (cool looking and comfortable)

- Noise cancelling

- Good mic and sound

- Simultaneous bluetooth connection to 2 different computers (So I can connect both my work and personal computers at the same time. )
- Bare minimum 8 hours battery life 

- RGB not a necessity but a preference. 

- Price isn't an issue per se but I'd like to keep it as low as possible.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Thanks for the input. I looked at the XM4s  and while they are really nice and would get the job done, I'm worried that they're primarily engineered for phone connectivity and features like turning off the noise canceling and lowering the volume when you speak would be detrimental in a call center environment. true it probably doesn't do that during phone calls, but I cant be 100% sure they'd play well with call center software, and register as a call because it's not on a phone. There are also enough complaints about the mic quality to give me pause. Maybe it's my preconceived notions but I'm reluctant to look at something without a boom arm. 

If you think these feelings are unfounded please correct me.  

19 hours ago, Punk Rock Princess said:

I'm worried that they're primarily engineered for phone connectivity and features like turning off the noise canceling and lowering the volume when you speak would be detrimental in a call center environment.

I own the headset myself, you can turn that feature off and I do, I would hate that headset otherwise. You can change that on the fly by holding 2 (I do 3) finger at a time on the center of the right ear cup. Feel free to ask me questions about this headset since I own this very model. While this headset is designed so you can use it on a phone you don't have to.... though you will want to connect it to your phone every once in a while to update firmware, or whenever you want to adjust EQ settings, but save for right after setup and occasional updates that improve things like the noise cancelling algorithm you can run this headset independent of a phone.

100% sure they'd play well with call center software, and register as a call because it's not on a phone. 

You just run the WH1000XM4 stereo connection for audio and plug the WH1000XM4 mic into your software as your microphone source. If it's anything like a standard video call they should run just fine.

There are also enough complaints about the mic quality to give me pause. Maybe it's my preconceived notions but I'm reluctant to look at something without a boom arm. 

This is up to you, personally speaking as we are talking phone call quality of data here. I believe that it's good enough that the other side would not be able to tell. NOW if this was a youtube video or possibly even a Discord voice chat they may be able to tell but if it's just a phone call it likely should be fine. 

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

After much deliberation and searching youtube for "LTT Headset" Watching James' best and worst video from last year, I've decided multipoint isn't as big of an issue any more and I can live with the muffled sound from my speakers with my work headset on. That being said I would still like a nice pair for my personal PC. In the video, the winner was the logitech G935 but a month later the G733 came out, and I'm out of the loop so maybe theres an even newer model. I guess my question now is which gaming headset reigns supreme? G935? G733? A newer Logitech headset? Something not Logitech?